How many times have you seen Britney live?

Slayer

I wish I got to see everything but.. 

DWAD= 2001 -Philly

Onyx Hotel Tour-2004 -Philly

Circus Tour- 2009 - Philly

Femme Fatale Tour-2011- Pittsburgh

Piece of Me Tour- Atlantic City NJ (borgata) July 19-The night Britney vocalized performing with a fever :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  Now we know all of in it's entirety...I felt terrible learning that I was part of the audience that night. I hope she forgives me!! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

My favorite was probably circus, I just graduated college and our seats were amazing, and I just loved the set!!

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears (London x3)

The Femme Fatale Tour (Newcastle UK, Manchester UK, Paris) 

Piece of Me (Vegas 2016, Glasgow 2018, London 2018)

It's quite satisfying as she's had nine albums and I've seen her nine times, I really hope to keep that up if she ever does work again. 

• Love 3
On 12/21/2021 at 10:54 PM, Mar B. said:

You guys who saw her only once and think you're unfortunate!! I've never seen her :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: you are all so lucky I'm so jelly :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover::)

I know how you feel. i felt like that before i finally got to see her in 2018. Can i ask why you havent got round to seeing her. My reason was she never did my country scotland in any tours apart from her onyx 2004 tour and i couldnt get tickets. then she missed scotland on all her other tours then finally included it in 2018 POM tour

• Love 3

Three Times!

The Circus Starring Britney Spears, Dublin - 2009 - Standing

Femme Fatale Tour, Dublin - 2011 - Front Row Standing

Piece of Me, Dublin - 2018 - Front Row Standing

Videos don't do Britney justice and nothing will change my mind on that. I know she didnt wanna do the POM Tour, and that has kinda dampened it, but she was incredible the night I saw her, and so flawless in person. if you think she looks incredible and fit in photos, seeing her live is insane! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I know how you feel. i felt like that before i finally got to see her in 2018. Can i ask why you havent got round to seeing her. My reason was she never did my country scotland in any tours apart from her onyx 2004 tour and i couldnt get tickets. then she missed scotland on all her other tours then finally included it in 2018 POM tour

So nice that you had the chance to finally see her in person :) 

I'm from Argentina, she only came here once on the FF tour. I was in high school at the time, didn't have the money for traveling + tickets and to be honest I didn't try enough, I just assumed I wasn't going to see her this time. If I could go back in time I'd come up with something to collect the money for sure!

• Like 1

Dream with in a Dream - Hamilton, On. (Can). 

Onyx Hotel Tour  - Toronto, On. 

Circus Tour - 3 times! - Both shows in Toronto and once in Hamilton.

Femme Fatale Tour - Twice! - once in Toronto and once in Detroit

Piece of Me - 3 times in Vegas and once in NYC. 

Total shows: 11 :) 

I also had tickets to her second leg of Onyx Hotel in Toronto before it got cancelled because of her knee injury. 

And I BEGGED my parents to get me tickets to BOMT and Oops tours but they wouldn't do it :( So I had to wait until DWAD to finally see her when I could just buy my own tickets lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block