How many times have you seen Britney live?

Slayer

Saw her in London during the POM tour in 2018. I wish I had seen DWADT, Onyx and Circus they were iconic. 

It’s sad that by the time I saw her - her heart wasn’t in it and she was clearly miserable on stage. To be fair to her she was very energetic the night I saw her and she was interacting a lot with the audience. Her moves were also pretty fire. It’s just sad to think what she was dealing with at that time and what was about to come but I’m happy for her she’s free now.

• Like 1

Ive only seen her once and to be honest; Even though I love her songs, I doubt I will ever see her live again. I love watching artists live, but B has been the only one where I was absolutely convinced that she hated every minute she was on stage. No interaction with fans whatsoever. It was like she just did it because of her contract and I don't know. Paying her rent. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Onyx Hotel Tour- Miami, 2004 💖💖

Circus- Miami, 2009

Femme Fatale- Miami, 2011

Piece of Me- Ft. Lauderdale, 2018 

I would have attended her earlier tours too but I was younger and my family didn’t have that kind of money. I was lucky to have her CDs. The 2004 trip was a present from my aunt because I still didn’t have the money at the time and I’m forever grateful to have been able to go. Starting with Circus I was old enough to pay for concerts myself with my own paychecks lol… so I went every time she has come to Florida. I was planning to go to Vegas for domination 😬😬. OHT was my fave tour. 

Omg girl so I was probably there too; we saw her on all the same cities - you live in miami?

• Love 1

- Oops Tour , West Palm Beach 

- Dream Within a Dream Tour 1st Leg , Miami (also attended fan club sound check & meet greet- SO AMAZING! Sat next to Fe💖 & Britney answered everyone’s questions and was just so damn sweet!)

- Dream Within a Dream Tour 2nd Leg, Miami

- Onyx Tour, Miami

- Circus Tour Leg 1, Miami

- Circus Tour Leg 2, Miami

- Femme Fatale, Los Angeles

- Piece of Me: Residency, Vegas 2017

- Piece of Me Farewell Tour, Fort Lauderdale

Total of 9 times! Wish it was more.

Hopeful to see her live again. Please, baby, at least one more time. But that’s me being selfish. Completely respect and understand if it’s not the case. 💖

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

Only one time. Femme Fatale Tour. I don’t want to talk about it :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I would have loved to see the DWAD tour :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Which one did u go to? I went to the added show in NC...half the stage was already overseas so I hoped she would sing live to compensate lol The NC show that was added to Circus Tour got the live "You Oughta Know" but the FF Tour wasn't so lucky 

Considering that I live in Malaysia  where there's too much restrictions for international stars, not many acts wanna do concerts here so when Britney did the Asian tour back in 2017, I knew immediately that I have to  go!!!

So I went to see her live in my  neighbour country, Thailand during her Piece of Me Tour in 2017.

BEST DAY OF  MY LIFE!!!

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block