How many times have you seen Britney live?

Slayer

• Super Mods

2 times but they were both at her vegas residency.

The first one was in Feb 2014

and the second was in Sep 2016

(for my 23rd bday).

I will NEVER forget the first time I saw her live, it was just SO surreal!

Ive been a fan for 14 yrs at that point and to finally see her in concert was satisfying 

yet like a dream. I also remember she had reddish brunette colored hair and sang Alien and Perfume.

• Love 3

I saw the Femme Fatale Tour 4 times - Chicago, Nashville, somewhere in Ohio and then Indianapolis. I was too young and broke to attend anything before the FFT, after that she went to Vegas and I never got out there before everything went down.

I am so happy I got to see her so many times in 1 year after waiting so long to just see her at all, though secretly I do wish I could trade some of those FFT shows with literally any other show.  I wanted to see the DWADT most!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Arianna said:

1 x Newark, NJ - Circus Tour

1 x Philadelphia, PA - Circus Tour

2 x Atlantic City, NJ - Piece of Me

i had ridiculous seats for all shows but Newark. Like third row dead center. I’ll never be the same.

hey! i was at AC too! that was my favorite time seeing her because i was SO close and for so cheap!! like around 8th row I think and only ~$300. had I gone in Manhattan I would've paid ridiculous prices for super far away

• Love 1

I've been fortunate enough to see Britney 7 times in concert. First time in 2000 when I was 11. It's now been 21 years and I still love Britney as much as I did way back then.

Oops I Did It Again tour August 4th 2000 Las Vegas

Britney tour November 18th 2001 (Live from Las Vegas taping)

Dream Within a Dream tour May 24th 2002 Las Vegas

Onyx Hotel tour March 6th 2004 Las Vegas

Circus tour April 25th 2009 Las Vegas

Femme Fatale tour June 25th 2011 Las Vegas

Piece of Me tour January 29th 2014 Las Vegas

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block