How many times have you seen Britney live?

Slayer

15 hours ago, BritneyIcon said:

13 times. :)

Oops Tour
DWAD
Onyx Hotel
Circus Tour x3
Good Morning America
Femme Fatale final dress rehearsal
Femme Fatale x2
Vegas x3

Each experience was memorable... but if I had to pick one, I'd say DWAD was the most impactful show. Seeing & literally feeling that waterfall in person was just amazing. Opening night for Vegas was pretty special, too!

I wish I had been to DWAD!!!!!!!!!! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

THAT was an AMAZING show!

I saw her live 2x. And, as Im from Brazil, thats "a lot" coz she's only been down here 2x (2001 and 2011). 

1st time: Oops Tour at Rock in Rio 3 - 01/18/2001

this "satisfaction guaranteed BOOM! Craaaazy! Huh! BOOM!" makes me shiver e.v.e.r.y.t.i.m.e

(and those explosions was SOOOOOO LOUD they really got me by surprise. 

2nd time: Femme Fatale Tour at Sao Paulo - 11/18/2011

Look how INSANE was the crowd! I mean... we're WILD and we know it!!! Is really not that common that our favourite international artist come to Brazil so when it finally happens its like... THAT! 

I really wish i had been to DWAD Tour, that show was AMAZING!!! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 5

I’ve seen her 5 times.

Circus

Femme Fatale x 2 

POM x 2

Circus was obviously amazing, seeing her come down from the roof I was shaking so much. My favorite was my first POM show though, she looked so good and really looked like she enjoyed it, I was so close she was in reaching distance!  Some videos I took:

• Content Curators

once on pom tour in Connecticut 

i realized the outfits we saw as basic bathing suits look much nicer in person

also she looks so much more like primeney in person? idk how to explain it

i think its cause we mostly only get bad quality i phone 7 photos to see but ill never listen to another comment again abt how she aged badly cause just see her once in person and u will realize thats a lie

also the choreo looked much better and high energy in public

like she has STAMINA and skill. (i mean its britney ofc) but i feel like people undermine her dancing skills now 

only thing i noticed was that it was very clearly album vocals playing lmfao 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, electricopop said:

Considering that I live in Malaysia  where there's too much restrictions for international stars, not many acts wanna do concerts here so when Britney did the Asian tour back in 2017, I knew immediately that I have to  go!!!

So I went to see her live in my  neighbour country, Thailand during her Piece of Me Tour in 2017.

BEST DAY OF  MY LIFE!!!

So happy for you that you finally got to see her!

54 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i realized the outfits we saw as basic bathing suits look much nicer in person

also she looks so much more like primeney in person? idk how to explain it

i think its cause we mostly only get bad quality i phone 7 photos to see but ill never listen to another comment again abt how she aged badly cause just see her once in person and u will realize thats a lie

also the choreo looked much better and high energy in public

like she has STAMINA and skill. (i mean its britney ofc) but i feel like people undermine her dancing skills now 

only thing i noticed was that it was very clearly album vocals playing lmfao 

Allllllll of this!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block