How many times have you seen Britney live?

Slayer

I saw her twice in Vegas in 2017. It was actually the same week, I went on Wednesday and Friday.

Listen to this on mute, the audio is really bad :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: apparently I had to change some settings in my phone in order to not mute the loud noises but I learned that after I came back home lol

I was very fortunate to get close to the stage. I would've preferred a corner next to the catwalk, but I arrived so late to the theater, that I thought I was gonna have the worst place until the back of the GA area, but I didn't. Everyone was gathering close to the catwalk, but me, an educated person, knew she spent most of the time at the back of the stage, so getting close to this part I knew I'd be able to have her in front of me for a few songs. In front of me there were only two girls, but they were so short, that it wasn't a problem for me :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You can see her taking the gum out of her mouth before the BOM blow of dust. Iconic.

Here's some more videos

Maybe I should edit them by grabbing the audio from other users and reupload them 

And then on the 27th I got a seat. It wasn't VIP or anything, but I was able to enjoy the show from another perspective and have a look at the entire theater

When she said at the beginning she wanted the crowd to feel like we were in the show with her, it wasn't a lie. I was at like the 8th or 9th row, I don't remember, but it really felt like I was very close to the stage. 

She looked really good, and I was lucky she had curly hair one night and straight hair the other, and she actually changed some outfits between dates I believe. She looks gorgeous in person, and the videos don't make her justice. I was just talking about this on another thread, even the dancers look a lot more beautiful in person. And the outfits too, even the ugly red outfit, looked so shiny and sparkly. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

13 times. :)

Oops Tour
DWAD
Onyx Hotel
Circus Tour x3
Good Morning America
Femme Fatale final dress rehearsal
Femme Fatale x2
Vegas x3

Each experience was memorable... but if I had to pick one, I'd say DWAD was the most impactful show. Seeing & literally feeling that waterfall in person was just amazing. Opening night for Vegas was pretty special, too!

you're so lucky :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: what GMA show was it? 2008, 2011? 

• Love 3

Unfortunately only once, im glad im not the only one thats only got to see her once, and now i thank god i got to see her because it was the Piece Of Me UK Tour in 2018 and now i think it was probably my last chance ever to see her live. i live in Scotland and every tour Britney has done before shes missed Scotland out apart from the Onyx Hotel Tour in 2004. She did 2 nights at the old SECC in Glasgow and i was only 13 and my mum  tríed to get me tíckets but she was at the height of her success, tickets sold out in minutes. Then she bloody missed scotland out on her Circus and Femme Fatale tours then went to vegas which with my cerebral palsy was too difficult to travel to. Then when there were talks of her touring in 2018 in the UK, i told my brother in law i need to see her even if we need to travel to england because i was convinced she'd miss scotland out again, and he agreed to take me down. Luckily she did Glasgow and i got tickets and after 18 years of being a massive fan i got to see her live

Unfortunately i think that was probably my last chance. I dont think ill ever see her live again. But im thankful i got tickets and saw her  

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block