How many times have you seen Britney live?

Slayer

Oh man this takes me back..

Oops!…I Did it Again Tour - Dallas (10/13/2000)

Dream Within a Dream Tour - San Antonio (6/15/2002)

Onyx Hotel Tour - Had tickets but the show was cancelled due to her knee injury before I could go.

Circus Tour - Dallas (3/31/2009)

Circus Tour - Dallas (9/18/2009)

Femme Fatale Tour - Dallas (7/12/2011)

Piece of Me Tour - Vegas (2/19/2016)

Piece of Me Tour - Austin (10/21/2018)

1. Oops! I Did It Again Tour

2 & 3. Dream Within A Dream Tour

4. The Onyx Hotel Tour

5 & 6. Circus Tour

7. Femme Fatale Tour

I feel very fortunate that I got to see Primeney so many times. But I stand by my feelings that Dream Within A Dream Tour was better on DVD than in person. There was no "good seats"--at some point Britney's back was to you or she was far away, even if you were front row (very odd stage shape and audience arrangement). Unlike Circus....it just felt like you were missing something. And the show is SO theatrical it is more like a Britney-themed Cirque De Soleil than a concert with the atmosphere of an audience WATCHING. a show, not enjoying a concert. Even on the DVD you can see how Elvis is trying his best to rock out and enjoy himself amidst a bunch of static voyeurs. 

The Circus Tour had possibly the best atmosphere of any even I've ever been to in my life. Completely unpretentious and joyous. I had standing floor seats and it was a big dance section---I literally crawled through a random woman's legs and like acted out the "Womanizer" music video with her during the finale. A raucous, great time. 

Femme Fatale I was wasted, went alone, adopted the nearest non-threatening 300lb female fans heard the pre-rec and saw the bouncing hair and was like "SHES BACK AGAIN".

Crazy Tour 2000 - Madison, Wisconsin

Dream Within A Dream Tour - Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Onyx Hotel Tour - Los Angeles, California

M&M House of Blues Tour - Anaheim, California

Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet Tour (Human Nature) - Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California

Circus Tour - New Orleans, LA

Circus Tour - Las Vegas, NV

Femme Fatale Tour - Los Angeles, CA

Piece of Me (1st Residency Period) - Las Vegas, NV

Piece of Me (2nd Residency Period) - Las Vegas, NV

10x Total

just one time- NYC 2018. I noticed she was definitely just going through the motions, but looked absolutely insanely incredible. She immediately put her hair into a ponytail and kept fixing it the whole entire time which I thought was cute and quirky IRL. The crowd was a bit strange, you could tell everybody was there to hear the old hits and was just there to see her as a spectacle rather than a proper live show. It reminded me of seeing a really really insanely popular drag queen or something 😂, I had never been to a show like that.

Kicking myself that I didn’t go see the Circus Tour, but I’m so glad I got to see her on potentially her last tour ever. I’ll never forget it.

• Like 1

The M+M tour was my first Britney live concert in Orlando at the House of Blues! It was so 🔥! The tickets actually said B and her Mistresses!! Since that night I’ve been a Britney die hard! I’ve been front row to every tour including POM in Vegas!  M&M was my favorite of all time. My first POM was VIP front row and that was a night to remember!  

M&Ms - Orlando 

Circus  2x - New Orleans/Orlando

Femme Fatale 2x - New Orleans /Orlando

POM 2x - Vegas 

Just once for POM Tour in NYC. I had a feeling then it might be my last chance to see her live and I'm so glad I went. Tickets were ridiculously expensive, had a long bus ride into NYC, plus the cost of a hotel but it was worth it!

She was so cute and really danced her *** of that night, it was the first POM NYC tour date at Radio City Music Hall. I bought my best friend a ticket when I got mine so we could go together. We talked with fans before the show too. It's a great memory!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block