How many times have you seen Britney live?

Slayer

I've seen Britney 3 times :
- Onyx Hotel Tour - Lyon (France)
- Circus Tour - Paris
- Piece of Me - Paris

I have to say the Onyx Hotel tour was so memorable for me. It was the first time I saw her for real so I was a very special experience.
I remember having goose bumps the moment she appeared on the stage, I felt really overwhelmed by joy, this feeling was incredible. 

And of course the show was amazing, she was on fire, beautiful, ****, bold, confident, funny. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2
10 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

4 times (circus, femme fatale, vegas, pom tour) + an x factor taping :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

i wish i could travel back in time solely to be able to attend her early tours lol

Is it true what the judges said about Britney constantly leaving the taping and stopping the show?

6 times in concerts and 1 time in the streets.

Onyx hotel tour.

Circus tour × 3

Femme fatale 

Piece of me

All of this was in Paris. + I saw her outside her hotel when she came for the Star Academy.

I should have been at the Crossroad premiere but I let my sister go with her best friend and gave her the tickets. What an idiot !

My favorite memory was Circus,  we were a group of friends,  like 8 friends and we slept outside the arena during the 3 days. The memories ! I could write a book about this experience. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Love 3

Three times for me:

- Circus Tour, 2009 in London 

- Circus Tour, 2009 in Manchester (best show I've been to!!). I dragged my friend to wait outside mega early and it paid off as we got free upgrades and being so close it was such good energy and will always be an awesome memory for me ❤️

- Femme Fetale show in Manchester 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block