Fighters sabotaging Britney

Soni

People don't have anything better to do? Shouldn't these people just be listening to Christina's new album and enjoying it? I just never got this "You're either on this team or that team. Can't be on both." It's true I like Britney's music more than Christina's but Christina also has a lot of good/enjoyable songs. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Well, not to be shady, but they should focus on Xtina and her career. Britney’s career and captivating attention still shines, regardless of all the BS she has been through. Britney could literally walk out doors in public and still get more attention, than Xtina releasing new music 😅

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

What is this 'era' called? I completely missed the "Libido"era that proceeded "Locus".:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

I don't even know what to call this mess of an era. When it comes to Christina, her eras are labeled by race for me. Cause she always comes back a different race.

Her first era - Basic white girl

Stripped - Black Christina

Back to Basic - Basic white 50's girl

Bionic, Liberation, Lotus - Flop Eras

Current era- Future "I'm now Latina" flop era.

• Haha 4