Vaccine Res - 24 %

Britney - 20 %

|

|

|

|

V

!!!

Maybe yall should vote too   (you can vote Every Day)

https://time.com/person-of-the-year-reader-poll-2021/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_term=_&linkId=140696790

It would be appreciated if u voted with different emails

(like they are doing, on a private tab :fran_frog_meme_green:)

!!!

How I do it:

Spoiler

I used OPERA browser, on my phone

-It has an ad-block, so it makes going thru the options - faster!

-You can manually exit (which deletes every data left on the browser and you can start a-new, when opening the browser:

You just need to remember your email and password and going thru it is easy.

I personally downvote all the options that are above Britney (since the others aren't even close) and vote Yes for Britney only.

Spoiler

the OG thread:

Well if it makes anyone feel better, the fan poll means nothing and doesn't affect Time Magazine's editors' decision.

But I don't think Britney will be picked regardless just because of all the other things that happened this year. Maybe they'll have different categories and she'll be picked in Pop Culture, we'll see.

• Like 1

Some of her fans are so vile honestly, I’ve never encountered anything like it. If Britney is so irrelevant/stupid whatever else they’re saying why have they been going on about this for like a week now? It’s so pathetic it’s embarrassing. Obviously I don’t mean all her fans as I like her too and I know some Britney can also be immature and nasty but this kind of stan war stuff is just so pathetic, and if it’s fans from her prime so ppl who are like 30 now...just wow. I mean these are the fans who regularly called her ‘S—tney, Robotney’ went on about how she should be in a mental hospital, make fun of 07 and c-ship until it was ‘cool’ to care about Britney so their vile behaviour is not a surprise I guess (again I only mean the extreme weirdo fans). 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Soni said:

the Brazil Fighters especially

ql2fq19.png

|

|

|

|

V

!!!

Maybe yall should vote too   (you can vote Every Day)

https://time.com/person-of-the-year-reader-poll-2021/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_term=_&linkId=140696790

It would be appreciated if u voted with different emails

(like they are doing, on a private tab :fran_frog_meme_green:)

!!!

How I do it:

Reveal hidden contents

I used OPERA browser, on my phone

-It has an ad-block, so it makes going thru the options - faster!

-You can manually exit (which deletes every data left on the browser and you can start a-new, when opening the browser:

You just need to remember your email and password and going thru it is easy.

I personally downvote all the options that are above Britney (since the others aren't even close) and vote Yes for Britney only.

Reveal hidden contents

the OG thread:

In brazil they speak Portuguese... 

This has nothing to do with xtina fans. 

This is even worst than that, this simply shows that the extreme right Is getting organized. This is bad enough! 

The time's biggest mistake was to put Trump or bolsonaro in there in first place. 

I wouldn't mind if Britney lost to the scientists or even to Elon musk. It would be something that they also deserved. 

But losing to extreme right politicians, it shows how the society lacks of notion. I just checked the votes and this very worrifiying! 

Xtina does not have that power as there was a big inversion on these % 😅

Ignore the fans and what they are saying. let's not feed the fight. We are beyond that. 

• Love 5