Fighters sabotaging Britney

Soni

This is so so tiring . Christina has never and will never surpass Britney Spears . Christina will never be remembered for her contribution to pop music like Britney Spears . She will not be remembered by her peers in a positive light like Britney Spears ….. it’s just been that fact since 1998 and will continue to do so . 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is gross considering Britney had a lot more votes in her favor before this stupid feud 

She had the most votes by a large margin. This is just sad.  I'm sure she wouldn't have won anyway since all these mainstream awards ands titles are pre-bought pre-selected.  But still, as a fan it was nice to see her impact from people who voted.  Regardless, at least we know lol.

I would be embarrassed to have "stans" like this :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: I'm too old for this stan war bull****. Idk about them but I'm just here to appreciate my fave artist, not start some dumb *** petty war and sabotage another artist. Like what a new low to sabotage someone else to make another artist look "better" 

Save Your Rates For Someone Like Me: Allie X Rate #9 | Page 15 | The  Popjustice Forum

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Pleaseeeee Xtina fans don't have that much of power hahahahahahha most likely bots of some conservatives vote YES on every conservative trash like Trump or Brazilian president because they suddenly got tons of votes, they had like 2% for a long time. Britney was number 1 for such a long time and suddenly she got such a low level of votes lmao sus AS HELL!!!

• Like 1

I have to say that since I don't really use social media much that I saw Britney had posted about Christina on here and through her post about Christina's interview etc. I became aware of her new album so she has definitely helped Christina get some visibility 🤪.

Britney showing her generosity again 😄

I haven't listened to her new album personally but I bet some people will have done that after hearing about it via Britney's instagram post... just out of curiosity. 

I really think this sort of stuff online between fandoms is childish and in 2021 this "feud" is ridiculous. 

If Britney has issues with her they can work it out privately. Fans need to worry about their own business. Both fandoms need to drop this crap. 

Christina has fans... If you go on YouTube videos about vocalists and high notes you'll find many even calling her the voice of a generation and so on. 

I'm just stating what I've observed so don't hold this against me. 

Just because she doesn't score number 1s anymore or has less social media power than Britney or other singers who are more popular at the moment in the charts doesn't mean no one listens to her songs anymore. 

She doesn't have a fandom as organised as other artists but she has fans.

She has over 20 millions listeners on Spotify and that's not bad for someone who is considered irrelevant nowadays it seems.