Christina Aguilera reportedly surprised at Britney's reaction and wants a private chat

As someone who has known Britney her whole career, xtina should have taken 3 minutes or so of her life to talk about someone who she has known for so long, and spent so much time in the industry with. Instead she turns to her publicist, who knocks down the question. While xtina did make a little comment to attempt to save face - she should have spoken up and voiced her opinion/views. Not sure what dodging the question was about, considering that Britney doesn't have to sing in spanish to sell albums in spanish speaking countries 🥵😘😘😘😘 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Bye Christina. You started this mess. Had you not given a shady response on that red carpet, none of this would’ve happened. Clearly you’ve learned nothing since Mary J. Blige and Pink called out your nasty attitude in the early 00’s. You can stay in the waiting room with Lynne who’s trying to get in touch with the Queen too. Go “moisturize” bishhh 

Oil Accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

That part!

It would taken two seconds to just be a decent human being and say something genuine and kind.

I'll admit she had me fooled and thought she had grown up and humbled herself, but she showed her true colors once again.

She deserves any smoke that's coming her way.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Are you guys really giving Christina attitude for this and making fun of her? This is 100% Britney’s fault. I adore her but she should not have said that especially if she wasn’t gonna back it up with some kind of proof that Christina knew what was going on. 

Also, kinda surprised if this it true because I always thought Xtina had a huge ego.

How is this Britney’s fault?! Xtina caused this with her shady response and she DESERVED to be called out (just like Mary J Blige and Pink called her nasty azzzz out). Christina, that must be you behind this screen name. Stop infiltrating exhale and go upload your new album to SoundCloud for your 10 fans. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TheBestFan said:

I think Christina just has very sharp and polarizing features. Like, she can smile and be happy, and it just looks like an evil smirk. She has that b1xch face that is just natural to her. Its not her fault tho.

Not her fault?

She did the classic "Let me look at my publicist real quick so I don't have to answer this question".

So let's not be acting all brand new.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. Had she said “I’m happy for her” none of this would’ve happened. HOWEVER, she said “I can’t. But I’m happy for her.” And said it with a condescending tone and a screw face. And let’s not forget she tapped her publicist the second they said Britney’s name. Would she have done that if they asked her about Adele’s album!? I think not. Xtina was being shady and she and her lip fillers deserve to be called out.

youtube pop GIF by Filtr Brasil

there is a video on youtube called britney should apologize to christina or something like that and it clearly shows that her publicist touched her arm and she turned around to look at him.and before the britney question was asked, they were already saying that they had to go.when you see the video from different angles you understand that the one britney posted doesn't show any of that.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Are you guys really giving Christina attitude for this and making fun of her? This is 100% Britney’s fault. I adore her but she should not have said that especially if she wasn’t gonna back it up with some kind of proof that Christina knew what was going on. 

Also, kinda surprised if this it true because I always thought Xtina had a huge ego.

Exactly.  Exhale can be so toxic tbh... but so are other fanbases too I guess.

Christina commented her support while the C-Ship was still going on when others didn't, and this interviewer was fishing for drama by mentioning Britney when it had nothing to do with the event. And Christina was about to say something but that douche behind her interrupted her. Which then she quickly slipped in her wishes for her before being rushed away.

I was super disappointed Britney posted that (if that was truly even her). I feel like that's something the old Christina would do, not Britney.  If Britney did indeed post that, I feel like she must have been reading Exhale or watched it out of context since the video she shared didn't even show the whole situation. She rarely ever says anything bad about anyone which is why so many people love her.  Unless she's changed now and she has a darkness inside now where her anger towards her family and team are taking over her and spilling on to others, in which case I hope she gets the help she needs to control that. But I don't feel like that's the case.  I feel like it's more a simple misunderstanding.

13 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

there is a video on youtube called britney should apologize to christina or something like that and it clearly shows that her publicist touched her arm and she turned around to look at him.and before the britney question was asked, they were already saying that they had to go.when you see the video from different angles you understand that the one britney posted doesn't show any of that.

This. Here it is since people are lazy to look it up.  You can see in the top corner of the alternate angle... they grabbed her arm, that's why she looked back. And before she can even get a train of thought, they interrupted but at least she slipped in she's happy for her.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
56 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Not her fault?

She did the classic "Let me look at my publicist real quick so I don't have to answer this question".

So let's not be acting all brand new.

1 hour ago, Paxton said:

As someone who has known Britney her whole career, xtina should have taken 3 minutes or so of her life to talk about someone who she has known for so long, and spent so much time in the industry with. Instead she turns to her publicist, who knocks down the question. While xtina did make a little comment to attempt to save face - she should have spoken up and voiced her opinion/views. Not sure what dodging the question was about, considering that Britney doesn't have to sing in spanish to sell albums in spanish speaking countries 🥵😘😘😘😘 

3 hours ago, johnslyfe said:

All Christina could’ve done was take 5 seconds to answer the question and then end the interview. She could’ve said this: 

“No I haven’t spoken to her personally, but I’m really happy for her freedom” 

that’s it! That’s all she could’ve said but instead she made the moment look bad by tapping on her publicists shoulder when the question was brought up. I understand she was in a rush because she was late but she really didn’t think it through. Britney has every reason to feel offended by this! 

her publicist was trying to get her attention by touching her arm and he was already asking to end the interview.the video that britney posted doesn't show it.and britney should have known that media always twists things by experience.she could have done a quick research and she would probaby find out about her tweet and her stories after the testimony.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

Christina invites Britney over to her house.

They are in Christina's living room, 5 feet across from another, staring at each other with a heavy silence between them.

Christina tries to apologize.

Britney isn't taking any of it.

Christina then tries to sing words of sorry and remorse, but Britney doesn't feel like it's genuine. Plus, Christina's singing isn't urban enough for Britney.

Christina then begins to yell-sing. Pained by Christina's screeches, Britney runs to the door only to find it locked. Britney tells Christina to, "Hush, just stop" but Christina sings even louder.

Britney knows she cannot escape Christina's house. But then she is reminded of her superpower: the ability to spin with tremendous speed without getting dizzy.

Britney starts her iconic spinning. Christina, stunned but still yell-singing, realizes her voice is not powerful enough to serenade Spinney.

Britney's spins gain so much momentum and speed she propels her way out of Christina's house and makes a circular punch through the roof.

The military is alerted by an unknown spinning force in the atmosphere through their Radar.mp3 (now streaming on all major platforms). Onlookers squint. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Britney, b***h.

Wait I need part 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block