Christina Aguilera reportedly surprised at Britney's reaction and wants a private chat

11 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Bye Christina. You started this mess. Had you not given a shady response on that red carpet, none of this would’ve happened. Clearly you’ve learned nothing since Mary J. Blige and Pink called out your nasty attitude in the early 00’s. You can stay in the waiting room with Lynne who’s trying to get in touch with the Queen too. Go “moisturize” bishhh 

Oil Accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

That part!

It would taken two seconds to just be a decent human being and say something genuine and kind.

I'll admit she had me fooled and thought she had grown up and humbled herself, but she showed her true colors once again.

She deserves any smoke that's coming her way.

You talking about grown ups. The nerve

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Those WORDS she wrote in JUNE has no baring on how she ACTED ON A VIDEO in NOVEMBER.  It doesn't matter that she was returning to the stage , just to be to overshadowed by 10 other female artist. Britney has been a staple question in all of her interviews since the start of her career. There is no way that she thought she could avoid talking about Britney, regardless whose night it was.

That night, Christina did what  she and most of the industry have been doing since Britneys rights were illegally taken away. She acted like it was no big deal and something that she can't talk about. "We're not talking about Britney tonight" ... "I can't talk about Britney, but I'm happy for her."  Christina is choosing to remain silent about Britney. She'll wish Britney well like the rest of the industry but talking about Britney and her situation is taboo because she doesn't want to risk offending all of the people in the industry who played a part in keeping Britney captive.  Christina is a coward.

Damn, ma is it that serious? :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 2

Did you read the whole thing?

Many celebrities have spoken up in recent months to express support for Britney, including Christina. “What Christina said back in June [via Twitter] was from the heart as she was really concerned with Britney’s well-being. Now things are clearly very awkward after Britney decided to share her thoughts on what she thinks Christina did or did not do throughout the conservatorship,” the source explained. “She is not looking to be in any type of feud. She wants Britney to be healthy and happy and she doesn’t want to be the cause of any sort of hurt whatsoever,” they concluded

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Bye Christina. You started this mess. Had you not given a shady response on that red carpet, none of this would’ve happened. Clearly you’ve learned nothing since Mary J. Blige and Pink called out your nasty attitude in the early 00’s. You can stay in the waiting room with Lynne who’s trying to get in touch with the Queen too. Go “moisturize” bishhh 

Oil Accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

1 hour ago, Victor Cardoso said:

This whole mess is Britney's fault, not Christina's. If you guys were a little bit smarter and less obsessed to say amen with everything Britney does, you'd see that too. I'm glad the GP is on Xtina's side. Britney is confused and targeting her angry in the wrong direction

Britney says she's disappointed her childhood friend made funny faces when talking about her abuse = "Britney is so wrong and angry and deserves a conservatorship!!! My fave account posted a PR twitter thread months ago. Obviously she did her everything she had to and Britney should move on. Life isn't about Britney. Stop hating, Britney!!!"

• Love 1

She should be surprised Britney kinda came after her very directly and out of nowhere. Maybe she’s been asked about Britney in every interview and is over it. Maybe there is other reasoning. The video of Christina being pulled away isn’t shade from her directly at all. Britney can feel how she needs to feel, but it’s clear she doesn’t know the support that Christina has shown. I’m not even a fan of Christina’s… I just can’t believe how everyone is overreacting about that incident. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Britney says she's disappointed her childhood friend made funny faces when talking about her abuse = "Britney is so wrong and angry and deserves a conservatorship!!! My fave account posted a PR twitter thread months ago. Obviously she did her everything she had to and Britney should move on. Life isn't about Britney. Stop hating, Britney!!!"

Ok, you only see what your eyes want to see. Britney can't never be wrong, she's always right. 

Britney is Snow White

Christina is the jealous Evil Queen 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

She should be surprised Britney kinda came after her very directly and out of nowhere. Maybe she’s been asked about Britney in every interview and is over it. Maybe there is other reasoning. The video of Christina being pulled away isn’t shade from her directly at all. Britney can feel how she needs to feel, but it’s clear she doesn’t know the support that Christina has shown. I’m not even a fan of Christina’s… I just can’t believe how everyone is overreacting about that incident. 

GURL because it was out of place :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I have to be honest wit you, somebody sent me a screenshot of Britney's IG story and I was like, I can't believe it, this has to be photoshopped and you are trolling. and then I just checked Britneys IG stories, and I was like oooooh nooooo noooo!!! I started to laugh my *** off so baaaad at the beginning, and then I saw her thanking gaga, and I was like, oh no Christina doesn't deserve this this time. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

But I mean, at least we Know Brit is Healing and she's not playing anymore when she feels she need to drag someone  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block