Christina Aguilera reportedly surprised at Britney's reaction and wants a private chat

22 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Can’t believe how horrible some people are to xtina it’s not 20 years ago and Britney should have handled it better but she’s angry and yannoe she’s allowed to be angry.

i personally hope she apologises though because it was clearly a hot headed decision and didn’t look into the context like that xtina has supported her

also ever thought that maybe xtina wanted to enjoy HER night?! She has ALWAYS talked about Britney for over 20 years! How sad would it be if your career was just to get your opinion on someone you knew when you were 12 but you’re 40.

I think everyone needs to grow up, it’s been blown out of proportion and Britney is hurt but really needs some perspective.

i love shadney towards team con but not blasting anyone and everyone.

im not okay with that. If you are fine. But honestly think she has more things to fry then a 3 second comment on her. Sad.

at me if you want but I am trying to be more level headed than just bashing people Britney says to that haven’t actually done anything and not supporting everything Britney does. That’s not right that’s a toxic way to admire someone.

“I refuse to comment on <insert Weinstein  r*** or other human rights abuse that involves *******, personal freedom, and money theft> because I’m trying to enjoy my night. God bless y’all!”

:gunney:

• Like 2

Why my first thought was " she is surprised because she's not used to Britney been able to speak freely"...

Sorry, Christina, but you held herself very poorly in that situation. Obviously that question would be asked, she should had known better how to answer  it.

I don't think Britney is willing to give 2nd  chances to people at this point, if you are done you  done.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Bye Christina. You started this mess. Had you not given a shady response on that red carpet, none of this would’ve happened. Clearly you’ve learned nothing since Mary J. Blige and Pink called out your nasty attitude in the early 00’s. You can stay in the waiting room with Lynne who’s trying to get in touch with the Queen too. Go “moisturize” bishhh 

Oil Accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

I can imagine Lynne, Jamie-Lynn, Christina Aguilera Martha,.. all waiting for a second chance with Brit in a room together. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4

I feel like a private conversation is exactly what they need. You can easily tell that whichever bad feelings they have for each other are rooted in stuff that happened 20 years ago and never got fixed. If they spoke like the grown, mature women that they are I think that they could be able to have a cordial relationship and leave the past behind!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Changing the context of the question to Weinstein is incomparable and massively inappropriate. They asked if she had spoken to her not are you going to support female rights. 

People like you who wanna blindley follow her anger scare me. It’s not right. I pray you’re only a teen I don’t like thinking adults act like you. 

Whoa. Britney have IUD planted in her uterus against her will, have kids taken away from her, have her money laundered by bunch of lawyers, and endure abuse for 14 years. The judge have turn a blind eye because of the corrupt system. If Free Britney movement hasn’t kicked in, she’d still be in 5051 lockdown in 1 star mental facility. 

Christina have the opportunity to address this as a person who worked in the same industry, knows Larry Rudolph and Lou Taylor, and know what Britney have to say about it. It’s not just a whether she speak to Britney or not, but it’s her acknowledgment of what Britney has to endure in a candid way. Instead of addressing this, she would just dismiss the whole thing and be like “wish you the best!”

What bothers me is probably how you downplay the abuse Britney had to endure. This is more than just TMZ news, it’s a human right abuse. And it’s normal for people to not want to talk about it. People are uncomfortable to talk about Weinstein case, or Black Lives Matter, because it’s a whole new concept that challenge the status quo. Free Britney really did challenge that on how music industry is not always peachy. This is a real crisis of guardianship and conservatorship abuse mixed with corrupt law system. 

This is not just an “angry Britney”. It’s a rational human emotion. Please don’t gaslight people and tell them what to feel. 

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, neverover said:

Whoa. Britney have IUD planted in her uterus against her will, have kids taken away from her, have her money laundered by bunch of lawyers, and endure abuse for 14 years. The judge have turn a blind eye because of the corrupt system. If Free Britney movement hasn’t kicked in, she’d still be in 5051 lockdown in 1 star mental facility. 

Christina have the opportunity to address this as a person who worked in the same industry, knows Larry Rudolph and Lou Taylor, and know what Britney have to say about it. It’s not just a whether she speak to Britney or not, but it’s her acknowledgment of what Britney has to endure in a candid way. Instead of addressing this, she would just dismiss the whole thing and be like “wish you the best!”

What bothers me is probably how you downplay the abuse Britney had to endure. This is more than just TMZ news, it’s a human right abuse. And it’s normal for people to not want to talk about it. People are uncomfortable to talk about Weinstein case, or Black Lives Matter, because it’s a whole new concept that challenge the status quo. Free Britney really did challenge that on how music industry is not always peachy. This is a real crisis of guardianship and conservatorship abuse mixed with corrupt law system. 

This is not just an “angry Britney”. It’s a rational human emotion. Please don’t gaslight people and tell them what to feel. 

You’re taking things way too far disagreeing with britneys comment on xtina IN ABSOLUTELY NO WAY means I disagree with basic female rights and our freedom and sjustice to our bodies.  you’re being ridiculous . Get some help you absolute freak 

I’m not taking to you anymore. As a woman myself I find you very scary to take things too far and bringing in Weinstein for no reason. You need to stop making everything this deep her situation is bad but this xtina video is not one and you’re mental to think so.

ps I have reported you for your weird decision to relate xtina not responding to not talking about Weinstein. That is disgusting and I think you need to reflect before you type things like that it’s not okay it’s very sensitive. As a victim of similar to what Weinstein did I do not appreciate flippant ignorant comments said like tha as if it’s easy on a discussion completely unrelated.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

You’re taking things way too far disagreeing with britneys comment on xtina IN ABSOLUTELY NO WAY means I disagree with basic female rights and our freedom and sjustice to our bodies.  you’re being ridiculous . Get some help you absolute freak 

I’m not taking to you anymore. As a woman myself I find you very scary to take things too far and bringing in Weinstein for no reason. You need to stop making everything this deep her situation is bad but this xtina video is not one and you’re mental to think so.

ps I have reported you for your weird decision to relate xtina not responding to not talking about Weinstein. That is disgusting and I think you need to reflect before you type things like that it’s not okay it’s very sensitive. As a victim of similar to what Weinstein did I do not appreciate flippant ignorant comments said like tha as if it’s easy.

Lol what an entitled Karen. Trying to paint yourself as a victim after gaslighting someone. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, neverover said:

Lol what an entitled Karen. Trying to paint yourself as a victim after gaslighting someone. 

You gaslighted me! Do you not know what it means.

you talk like a 14 year old with basic responses like that. Karen is also a misogynistic term so ahahahha you mess. Thought you cared about female rights so much? Look at you putting women down that don’t fit your agenda you hypocrite 

You don’t know my life you’re being very s**ist to think I’d lie. Goodbye 

• Like 3

I think it was just a missunderstanding. Yeah Xtina didn’t want to talk about it, so she tap her publicist so she can't go out, and I think she thought that it seems like she want to talk but her publicist don't want her to talk.

I think that it could've been better if she said "I did not talk to her but I am happy for her" without looking at her publicist. 

Now, maybe I think britney thought xtina was supporting her after the message xtina put on her ig, and then she saw this interview and get upset, because she feels like it was not real. 

My last thought is that britney did that on purpose so they can bring attention on both, and xtina is putting out new music so the word know about her music again. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block