Did anyone else notice that TMZ barely ran any stories about Britney for the first part of the year? Then all of the sudden the trial is settled on Friday and now we have multiple reports/exclusives a day?

Could be a coincidence, but it seems peculiar to me. 

Either way, I hope so stable people come into her life and provide her with whatever support she needs <3 

• Like 6

I was just saying to myself the other week, 'Wow, this place hasn't had a post that's been 20 pages of comments in a while and TMZ hasn't been reporting on Britney much', and this past week proved me wrong. Of course TMZ is being paid to put out these ridiculous stories about her being 'dysfunctional' and 'going broke', but I am shocked that she is apparently still with this guy. She's going to do what she wants and has to make mistakes to learn, but some mistakes you don't have to make to know they're not good for you. 

• Like 3

The weird part that the TMZ report  make it seem like it was the hotel security or one of the guests  the ones that called the police or the ambulance, but it was a 911 call, and then we have paps taking photos just when the ambulance arrive, coincide much? 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Estrella said:

The weird part that the TMZ report  make it seem like it was the hotel security or one of the guests  the ones that called the police or the ambulance, but it was a 911 call, and then we have paps taking photos just when the ambulance arrive, coincide much? 

ET has a better breakdown of what happened and apparently 'there was no law enforcement response" to the 911 call

WWW.ETONLINE.COM

The pop star left the famed West Hollywood hotel Chateau Marmont on Wednesday night wrapped in a blanket and holding a pillow.

2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

ET has a better breakdown of what happened and apparently 'there was no law enforcement response" to the 911 call

WWW.ETONLINE.COM

The pop star left the famed West Hollywood hotel Chateau Marmont on Wednesday night wrapped in a blanket and holding a pillow.

This part is interesting :

"An eyewitness tells ET, "Britney came out with Paul Richard Soliz and some others. Someone gave her a blanket to throw over and she had a pillow covering her front. She took a few steps and turned around and went back, not getting into the stretcher they had brought out." While it's not clear if the ambulance was called for Spears, the eyewitness adds that a woman in Spears' entourage was seen speaking with paramedics.

Wouldn´t the eyewitness also saw the chaos that Britney was supposed causing in the hotel? Why this person didn´t comment anything about it?

Until now the only media that reported about a fight and that the police came and find nothing is TMZ ,not other outlet has confirmed that.

But, the rest of the outlets had confirmed about the ambulance arrival and that no person was taken into it.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Hmmm isn't this a conspiracy theory? I thought we didn't believe in conspiracy theories...Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy. I’m stating facts. For the better part of the year TMZ was not posting exclusives then all of the sudden starting Friday, they have daily exclusives… 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bees2thehunney said:

I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy. I’m stating facts. For the better part of the year TMZ was not posting exclusives then all of the sudden starting Friday, they have daily exclusives… 

I understand, I'm talking about certain people here that all of sudden started to say everyone in Britney's life is setting her up, when like yesterday they were saying that doubting people around Britney was calling her stupid.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block