Christina Aguilera reportedly surprised at Britney's reaction and wants a private chat

6 minutes ago, Victor Cardoso said:

Ok, you only see what your eyes want to see. Britney can't never be wrong, she's always right. 

Britney is Snow White

Christina is the jealous Evil Queen 

It's not black and white babes. Both parties can give questionable yet understandable responses and be fully within their right to do so.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, XSONG said:

This is a F KING PR!!!! :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

A HUGE COLLABORATION IS COMING, THEY JUST CREATED THIS MESS SO THEN THEY JUST DROP A SONG TOGETHER AND EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY. WE HAVEN'T LEARN :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

45 minutes ago, Xxxpose said:

preach christina aguilera GIF

A source said Estoy feliz por ella feat Britney Spears is the next single from la fuerza.
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Ffs it was her night. Nothing was shady about it. She probably had to go anyway. She doesn’t have to speak out about Britney… no one has to, despite what this fandom seems to think. She was one of the first people to speak out about it. She said she’s happy for her this time. She was excited to perform and it was supposed to be her night. 

It was xtinas night!??! It was the Latin Grammys! It was the night of everyone who was there! FFS you lotus stans are worse than the barbz.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

there is a video on youtube called britney should apologize to christina or something like that and it clearly shows that her publicist touched her arm and she turned around to look at him.and before the britney question was asked, they were already saying that they had to go.when you see the video from different angles you understand that the one britney posted doesn't show any of that.

The publicist needs to be fired. This is all his fault and xtinas fault. Argue with yourselves while you stream lotus which was “ahead of its time” 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This statement reeks of PR Move, because all the language paints Xtina as a passive victim of unjust criticism here, but this is part of a bigger issue...

Xtina didn't just dodge the question; she signalled to her management that she wanted to stop questions. Her PR management didnt have to respond in such a rude, unprofessional manner, nor did Xtina have to smirk and say "I'm happy for her" while turning her back and walking away. These were all choices made by Xtina and her team.

This isn't about her engagement, it's literally about a human rights issue that involved someone who is a contemporary, an influence and a figure who was being forced to work against her will on some of the most public platforms globally. 

Xtina has a history of attacking her contemporaries in the naughties, and only after her sales and critical reception dropped, did she start her apologies, but that didn't stop her from still mentioning Britney during the later part of the 10's, but let's be real here, this is bigger than just Xtina.

Xtina joked about Britney's team, and Cher said it herself, they all knew what was going on behind the scenes in Vegas. 

Britney has every right to not only speak out, but call out anyone who used her name for their own benefit.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Victor Cardoso said:

Ok, you only see what your eyes want to see. Britney can't never be wrong, she's always right. 

Britney is Snow White

Christina is the jealous Evil Queen 

Britney has been through 13 traumatic years and no one helped her out. You should know that she's not gonna process trauma the way YOU want her to. She didn't say anything hateful to anyone yet, just expressed disappointment. Because trauma processing can get VERY UGLY and UNPREDICTABLE.

Expressing disappointment is not the huge thing you're making out it to be. It's like you're blaming Britney for being a victim and trying to bring light to her struggle.

No one is calling Christina the Evil Queen. It's not Evil vs. Good. It's like you just don't get nuance or anything else; everything is good vs evil. Guess what? It's just someone saying they're disappointed because people aren't taking the time to talk publicly about what they know about her situation. Is Britney asking too much? Is Britney hating so much?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Expressing disappointment is not the huge thing you're making out it to be. It's like you're blaming Britney for being a victim and trying to bring light to her struggle.

it is when you have 36 Million followes and are villifying someone who owes you nothing, has already spoken about the issue and was in a hurry. It was a dyck move. Being a victim is not an excuse or a free pass to be an azzhole. 

She can go on TV and on IG and talk about her issues all day and night and bring awareness but what she did is so narcisistic and unreasonable. The world doesnt revolve around her. Apparently the whole indusry knew but the only person she called out is someone she last saw at the 2003 VMAs. its ridiculous.

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

it is when you have 36 Million followes and are villifying someone who owes you nothing, has already spoken about the issue and was in a hurry. It was a dyck move. Being a victim is not an excuse or a free pass to be an azzhole. 

She can go on TV and on IG and talk about her issues all day and night and bring awareness but what she did is so narcisistic and unreasonable. The world doesnt revolve around her. Apparently the whole indusry knew but the only person she called out is someone she last saw at the 2003 VMAs. its ridiculous.

No one is villifying no one. As I said before, Xtina had an opportunity to finally talk about it in her own voice, but decided to skip over that and make funny faces. Britney was hurt and pointed out that was the reaction of most people. Understandable. Britney was not an assh*le here, but as I said, her trauma processing can get her into one. Right now, it's just shaming her for her feelings...which are very reasonable, because even I am disappointed in Gaga AND Xtina over how they handled this.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

You sound jealous because Britney gets to say whatever she wants yet everyone still loves her.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Applejack said:

No one is villifying no one. As I said before, Xtina had an opportunity to finally talk about it in her own voice, but decided to skip over that and make funny faces. Britney was hurt and pointed out that was the reaction of most people. Understandable. Britney was not an assh*le here, but as I said, her trauma processing can get her into one. Right now, it's just shaming her for her feelings...which are very reasonable, because even I am disappointed in Gaga AND Xtina over how they handled this.

Maybe she wanted ot wait for Britney to do an official interview? You dont know what was going on in her head. She didnt make funny faces. She pouted her lips. Britney was an *** hole just like she is a victim. You can be both. 

6 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

You sound jealous because Britney gets to say whatever she wants yet everyone still lover her.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Im a fan of her. Why would I not like that people love her? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: my issue is her behavior not other peoples response. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Maybe she wanted ot wait for Britney to do an official interview? You dont know what was going on in her head. She didnt make funny faces. She pouted her lips. Britney was an *** hole just like she is a victim. You can be both. 

Im a fan of her. Why would I not like that people love her? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: my issue is her behavior not other peoples response. 

You are refusing to see why Britney got upset after watching that video clip because you are too focused on defending Christina.

If you were truly a fan of both, you would see that its OK to understand why Britney is upset while acknowledging that Christina did not mean to cause harm with her response. This is also how I feel about the situation.

I'm pretty sure you do like Britney but you not neutral. You, and others, are mainly here because Britney fans are the only active fanbase where Christina has any relevancy. And it has been this way since 2006.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3

Im glad Britney was so generous and put xtina back on the map just in time for her EP.

but now being serious: from a social media perspective, it might seem Britney is being injust BUT remember its been 13 ys of behind the scenes stuff that we dont know. Gaga might have been silent to the public but helpful and aguilera did that beautiful post but has helped at all… 

anyway, let’s not invalidate Britney’s feelings.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

You are refusing to see why Britney got upset after watching that video clip because you are too focused on defending Christina.

If you were truly a fan of both, you would see that its OK to understand why Britney is upset while acknowledging that Christina did not mean to cause harm with her response. This is also how I feel about the situation.

I'm pretty sure you do like Britney but you not neutral. You, and others, are mainly here because Britney fans are the only active fanbase where Christina has any relevancy. And it has been this way since 2006.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

im ok with her being upset. im not ok with posting it on ig

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block