Christina Aguilera reportedly surprised at Britney's reaction and wants a private chat

6 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

How is this Britney’s fault?! Xtina caused this with her shady response and she DESERVED to be called out (just like Mary J Blige and Pink called her nasty azzzz out). Christina, that must be you behind this screen name. Stop infiltrating exhale and go upload your new album to SoundCloud for your 10 fans. 

Ffs it was her night. Nothing was shady about it. She probably had to go anyway. She doesn’t have to speak out about Britney… no one has to, despite what this fandom seems to think. She was one of the first people to speak out about it. She said she’s happy for her this time. She was excited to perform and it was supposed to be her night. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

That question should not have been a surprise to xtina. Someone dropped the ball for not having prepped her for it. Not hard to make some quick, publicly acceptable yet disingenuous response.

Let’s be honest, they’ve known each other and worked with each other for decades and DON’t like each other. I don’t like everyone I have worked with either. 

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, jennyj said:

Exactly.  Exhale can be so toxic tbh... but so are other fanbases too I guess.

Christina commented her support while the C-Ship was still going on when others didn't, and this interviewer was fishing for drama by mentioning Britney when it had nothing to do with the event. And Christina was about to say something but that douche behind her interrupted her. Which then she quickly slipped in her wishes for her before being rushed away.

I was super disappointed Britney posted that (if that was truly even her). I feel like that's something the old Christina would do, not Britney.  If Britney did indeed post that, I feel like she must have been reading Exhale or watched it out of context since the video she shared didn't even show the whole situation. She rarely ever says anything bad about anyone which is why so many people love her.  Unless she's changed now and she has a darkness inside now where her anger towards her family and team are taking over her and spilling on to others, in which case I hope she gets the help she needs to control that. But I don't feel like that's the case.  I feel like it's more a simple misunderstanding.

This. Here it is since people are lazy to look it up.  You can see in the top corner of the alternate angle... they grabbed her arm, that's why she looked back. And before she can even get a train of thought, they interrupted but at least she slipped in she's happy for her.

Yeah no… nice try.

Christina heard “Britney!” From that journalist and turn around. Her publicist wasnt even hearing, he has his head looking something else. 
Xtina provocated This issue. 
Sorry… I can’t…. But im happy for her 

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Yeah no… nice try.

Christina heard “Britney!” From that journalist and turn around. Her publicist wasnt even hearing, he has his head looking something else. 
Xtina provocated This issue. 
Sorry… I can’t…. But im happy for her 

the guy grabbed her arm, thats why she turned around. They said "we have to go" before the question was even asked. stop being such a drama queen. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 7

Im dissapointed in Britney tbh. She should know better.

Christina commented during her Cship and supported her, after her breakdown Christina did a radio interview and told people not to judge her. They havent been friends in decades but since 2005 she has had nothing but nice things to say about her.

Just because she was rushed on the red carpet and told she had to go doesnt mean she is unsupportive. Also, she doesnt owe Britney anything. THey arent friends and she said "Im happy for her" that should be enough. Britney is acting like an entitled child. The world doesnt revolve around her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
44 minutes ago, Accelerate said:

spacer.png

Yeah, yeah so beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring her down, ooooohooooh nooooooo oh noooooo, so she had butt implants, ***** implants, lips, nose fake hair... "Full of beautiful plastic surgery mistakes" right?

I don't like to talk about people body but excuse me nobody on earth is thinking that Xtina is a beauty queen, so calm your t *ts! She sometimes has a good glam' team but that's it!

This is Xtina dude!

xaagxlalhym7tton0erw.jpg

Also you forget, how convienent tho, Britney was on meds for years! And it's changed her face alot because of that! Anyway, they both two beautiful ladies, don't act that low!

Keep your energy to buy her latest single Muchachas flopass so she can at least know how a #1 hit taste before the end of her career... #FREEONELASTHITFORXTINA

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Christina commented during her Cship and supported her, after her breakdown Christina did a radio interview and told people not to judge her. They havent been friends in decades but since 2005 she has had nothing but nice things to say about her.

Just because she was rushed on the red carpet and told she had to go doesnt mean she is unsupportive. Also, she doesnt owe Britney anything. THey arent friends and she said "Im happy for her" that should be enough. Britney is acting like an entitled child. The world doesnt revolve around her. 

The exhale still cant process Brit made a clown of herself yesterday in a circus called Gaga :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, neverover said:

Whoa. Britney have IUD planted in her uterus against her will, have kids taken away from her, have her money laundered by bunch of lawyers, and endure abuse for 14 years. The judge have turn a blind eye because of the corrupt system. If Free Britney movement hasn’t kicked in, she’d still be in 5051 lockdown in 1 star mental facility. 

Christina have the opportunity to address this as a person who worked in the same industry, knows Larry Rudolph and Lou Taylor, and know what Britney have to say about it. It’s not just a whether she speak to Britney or not, but it’s her acknowledgment of what Britney has to endure in a candid way. Instead of addressing this, she would just dismiss the whole thing and be like “wish you the best!”

What bothers me is probably how you downplay the abuse Britney had to endure. This is more than just TMZ news, it’s a human right abuse. And it’s normal for people to not want to talk about it. People are uncomfortable to talk about Weinstein case, or Black Lives Matter, because it’s a whole new concept that challenge the status quo. Free Britney really did challenge that on how music industry is not always peachy. This is a real crisis of guardianship and conservatorship abuse mixed with corrupt law system. 

This is not just an “angry Britney”. It’s a rational human emotion. Please don’t gaslight people and tell them what to feel. 

christina mentioned the IUD etc before, she couldn't have talked about it in depth on a red carpet while she had little time to answer the questions and while her people were rushing her. 

to be honest, I was hoping that christina would congratulate britney but now I don't think she should.gaga got thanks after not saying a word until the termination but christina got targeted after showing support when most needed.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

the guy grabbed her arm, thats why she turned around. They said "we have to go" before the question was even asked. stop being such a drama queen. 

His hand was already there before the reporter even said Britney . Christina didn't turn around and look at him until he said "Britney". Christina slow but ain't that slow. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Like 2
10 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i don’t see it that way. xtina spoke up and said really nice things. when she was asked about britney she was in a rush and didn’t want to elaborate in that moment, she said she’s happy for her. it’s not that deep

These minions do not think for themselves, it's a hivemind behaviour. Britney could call out their own mothers and they would burn them. I find it emabarrassing.

Anyways, good for them if this is true, I hope they work it out, since Xtina already supported Britney BEFORE the termination of the conservatorship, which to me, speaks volumes. Gaga only said stuff about it when it was safe and terminated. And I am not taking a dig at Gaga here, because what she said in her interviews was equally beautiful as Xtina's instagram post.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
59 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

This was Xtina's night and return to a big stage, it was not about Britney. The focus should be on her work and single.

I honestly feel like Britney did not read the message Xtina posted on her instagram back then about the conservatorship (and I can understand that it was the last thing on Britney's mind at the moment, right after her haunting court hearing). I hope those on team Brit show her the message X posted in support of her and they can work it out privately.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, SkyNet said:

Why my first thought was " she is surprised because she's not used to Britney been able to speak freely"...

Sorry, Christina, but you held herself very poorly in that situation. Obviously that question would be asked, she should had known better how to answer  it.

I don't think Britney is willing to give 2nd  chances to people at this point, if you are done you  done.

You're talking about Christina Aguilera, not Jamie Spears or Lou Taylor. Xtina owns Britney nothing, and she's not asking for second chances or whatever. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

This was Xtina's night and return to a big stage, it was not about Britney. The focus should be on her work and single.

I honestly feel like Britney did not read the message Xtina posted on her instagram back then about the conservatorship (and I can understand that it was the last thing on Britney's mind at the moment, right after her haunting court hearing). I hope those on team Brit show her the message X posted in support of her and they can work it out privately.

Those WORDS she wrote in JUNE has no baring on how she ACTED ON A VIDEO in NOVEMBER.  It doesn't matter that she was returning to the stage , just to be to overshadowed by 10 other female artist. Britney has been a staple question in all of her interviews since the start of her career. There is no way that she thought she could avoid talking about Britney, regardless whose night it was.

That night, Christina did what  she and most of the industry have been doing since Britneys rights were illegally taken away. She acted like it was no big deal and something that she can't talk about. "We're not talking about Britney tonight" ... "I can't talk about Britney, but I'm happy for her."  Christina is choosing to remain silent about Britney. She'll wish Britney well like the rest of the industry but talking about Britney and her situation is taboo because she doesn't want to risk offending all of the people in the industry who played a part in keeping Britney captive.  Christina is a coward.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block