Christina Aguilera reportedly surprised at Britney's reaction and wants a private chat

22 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she wasnt rushed for a different question she was rushed to leave because she had to get ready for the show. 

YOu don't know that ... the facts and what we  saw and heard , is that they reacted ONLY when they heard the name "Britney" and the question.... It's obvious and we all know that is the truth

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

no she was told before that that he had to go.

and after that, instead of saying 'thank you, I need to go', Xtina didn’t move, so press-people asked her another question, about Britney. With her actions, she kind of gave permission to be asked one more question. Then her PR guy's response happened... "we're not doing it tonight", it was very shady, it cannot be denied. If he said "we cannot, because we are late", this dispute might not have happened at all.

+ Xtina's dismissive grimace added fuel to the fire.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

and after that, instead of saying 'thank you, I need to go', Xtina didn’t move, so press-people asked her another question, about Britney. With her actions, she kind of gave permission to be asked one more question. Then her PR guy's response happened... "we're not doing it tonight", it was very shady, it cannot be denied, if he said "we cannot, because we are late", this dispute might not have happened at all.

But she was happyforher.gif for heeeer!!

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

and after that, instead of saying 'thank you, I need to go', Xtina didn’t move, so press-people asked her another question, about Britney. With her actions, she kind of gave permission to be asked one more question. Then her PR guy's response happened... "we're not doing it tonight", it was very shady, it cannot be denied. If he said "we cannot, because we are late", this dispute might not have happened at all.

exactly... their reaction was like "oh no .,.. im not staying for THAT Question byeeeee!"

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block