Christina Aguilera reportedly surprised at Britney's reaction and wants a private chat

30 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. Had she said “I’m happy for her” none of this would’ve happened. HOWEVER, she said “I can’t. But I’m happy for her.” And said it with a condescending tone and a screw face. And let’s not forget she tapped her publicist the second they said Britney’s name. Would she have done that if they asked her about Adele’s album!? I think not. Xtina was being shady and she and her lip fillers deserve to be called out.

youtube pop GIF by Filtr Brasil

This

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

Christina invites Britney over to her house.

They are in Christina's living room, 5 feet across from another, staring at each other with a heavy silence between them.

Christina tries to apologize.

Britney isn't taking any of it.

Christina then tries to sing words of sorry and remorse, but Britney doesn't feel like it's genuine. Plus, Christina's singing isn't urban enough for Britney.

Christina then begins to yell-sing. Pained by Christina's screeches, Britney runs to the door only to find it locked. Britney tells Christina to, "Hush, just stop" but Christina sings even louder.

Britney knows she cannot escape Christina's house. But then she is reminded of her superpower: the ability to spin with tremendous speed without getting dizzy.

Britney starts her iconic spinning. Christina, stunned but still yell-singing, realizes her voice is not powerful enough to serenade Spinney.

Britney's spins gain so much momentum and speed she propels her way out of Christina's house and makes a circular punch through the roof.

The military is alerted by an unknown spinning force in the atmosphere through their Radar.mp3 (now streaming on all major platforms). Onlookers squint. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Britney, b***h.

I died :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

Christina Aguilera was reportedly "genuinely surprised" at Britney's reaction to the now infamous clip where she seemingly dodged a question about her famous friend. 

Hollywood Life says Xtina wants to have a "private chat" with Brit.

“Christina wasn’t expecting to be called out from Britney, she was genuinely surprised over the call out. They obviously aren’t close friends with each other anymore, but they still hold a history with each other that Christina feels she should still protect,” a source said. “Now Christina would like to have a private chat with Britney to settle some issues that still clearly lie.”

Thoughts??:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Related:

bxe.jpg

Xtina is team con!😑

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block