Britney: Lord have mercy on my families souls if I ever do an interview

So heartbroken, yet completely excited for her. Britney gets to live a boring, blasé life like the rest of us for the first time in her existence! I hope this next period of time is just full of relaxation, growth, development and personal joy for her. 

** and as for that comment about the interview. My GOD I can’t wait for the comeback that’s mounted off that interview. It’s going to be EPIC.

• Love 1

People are waiting for you to **** up. Sorry, I hate being the debbie downer but even Britney realizes how people are. A lot of people aren't "rah rah, you're doing a GREAT job! Good for you!" They want to see you **** up again, make fun of you, laugh at you, etc.

Really might be good to looking into living somewhere else. I realize there's probably people sharpening knives right now cause how dare somebody say "I wish I lived in another country." No, seeing what Britney's went through--I get it. 

As for the paps, there's a part of me that's wondering who's feeding into the machine? Do you all feel like we're feeding into the machine by posting on a Britney forum? If you go to other sites and see a Britney article, do you post on it? Or if we're talking about physical things, do you grab a magazine if Britney's on the cover? I just want people to leave her alone but how can she be left alone if there's still any kind of audience? 

7 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

This caption is literally so real and if any of you say that this isn’t her please leave this thread. Her family is currently shaking :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I doubt it. They've probably amped up their hatred. Some people will NEVER see that they've done something wrong/cruel. "Well, look at Britney over there ruining our lives! We're probably gonna lose EVERYTHING because of one person. Some of us are gonna more than likely be going to prison because of Britney. She's a cold and cruel person to be turning us out like this."

Sounds twisted? **** yes.

• Like 4

I don’t see it as a petty threat to do an interview. It’s not a vindictive tell all kind of thing. It’s  therapeutic to release the pain. This is beneficial to her mental health long term going forward. Britney, please free to TELL IT ALL ABOUT YOUR FAMILY & EVERYONE ELSE WHO HURT YOU. Britney needs to begin to heal!! She wasn’t allowed to  13 years ago because they immediately put her back to work so quickly. She wasn’t given time to process her experience. 
Healing time starts now. Sending love Britney’s way!!!:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't take it as I'm scared of the paps, but scared of being portrayed as doing something wrong now that she's freed from the conservatorship (or almost freed) 

Let's be honest, a lot of people, will keep questioning everything she does from now on, it's like she will have to be constantly proving herself that she's ok, that she's sane, that she doesn't need and never needed a conservatorship. People are already leaving comments like "lock her up again" on her IG posts. 

They're all wrong though, and nobody should be questioning her anything. But it's to some extent normal if she feels that pressure, because after 13 years this is all new to her. 

And that'd get old pretty damn quickly. I'm not into social media, y'all. It's not my thing. But I would HATE if I did post on social media accounts and everybody's jumping on my *** because of how I'm looking or "She's still off her ******* rocker! She looks and sounds crazier than a fruitcake!" Old.

I do hope she posts every now and again to let her fans know how she's doing. But I don't blame her if she pulls the plug 95% on the public account. Keep a private acct and only post for those people you want to keep in contact with.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Arwen said:

She has said she was gonna post less before but she never does. Honestly, I think she has way too many exciting times coming in her life and I think every time something great happens she’s gonna run to her phone😂

Its heartbreaking to hear she’s still feeling so much pressure. I think she will return to working again, but it’s obvious she isn’t going to do it as long as everyone is begging or expecting her to.  Seems like everyone is going to have to back off from her, including her fans, in order for her to even think about doing anything again. 

Do the interview Britney.

And those stupid paps. She isn’t even going to be doing anything WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF EVEN PHOTOGRAPHING HER. Why are her pics worth so much if she’s quit working and playing celebrity? 

I don’t want her to retire, but honestly it feels like she need to. 

I bet so many paps are rubbing their hands in anticipation at Britney getting out and about more. It's like going to the convenience store and buying lottery tickets and every single one of them are big winners. They're waiting for her to **** up. And there's people out there that want her to **** up. 

Y'all, I'm cynical. No other way to say it. People are people. Some of them are just in a really ****ty category. You ever like somebody that was a **** addict? You ever go to forums when that person dies? How many are coming from the heart about "I loved the projects this person did. This person always delivered when it concerned what they were doing." And how many did you see saying "Big ******* deal, another junkie just dropped dead. No need in celebrating that person." The bad **** overshadows the art. Obviously these people cared enough to go somewhere and post **** instead of scrolling on by.

Supply and demand for people. Group A: "It's gonna be fun and funny when Britney ****s up again cause you know she will!" Group B (paps): "And we're gonna give you everything you want and more. :)"

I know it's sick. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, J45x said:

Is so nice that she is talking to us again, I love all this post and insight about her life. It feels like 2005 when she used to write letters on her website and let the fans know what she was up too. 

It was something I wanted and said in the nude threads. I wanted in depth things from Britney and know she's capable of putting it out instead of "Here's my *****, tee hee hee." Not judging because there's no telling the amount of **** she's been told throughout the years. Wouldn't surprise me if the convinced her that she's nothing but a human Barbie doll. "You're not smart so don't act like it. Show off your hot body and you better not get fat or people will drop you like a hot potato." Something like that.

Seriously, how tf is the paparazzi “profession” still legal?  It’s literally stalking.  It creates havoc in communities and most of all it creates SERIOUS liability and safety issues…especially when they’re literally high-speed chasing celebrities.  Idgi…how is it not illegal? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I feel so sad about this, despite being proud or her growing courage. Cause, she is right! When this is over, Britney would be not allow to make any mistakes, like a normal human being. The stories are already written just waiting for the perfect picture to go along with headline: "Britney screwed up again! Was the conservatorship necessary?"

• Love 1

I hope Britney finds the peace and support she deserves. And good friendships from those that don’t need anything from her. I’d totally be her friend and she could hang out with my kids if she wanted lol. I could use friends too. 

• Love 1

What I got from this is that she’s clearly going through a transitional period gaining her freedom back. There’s a lot of interest in Britney Spears again. She doesn’t have team con controlling her moves, which also means to a certain extent she is more vulnerable to pap culture. 

As far as performing again. Britney loves it. I think she just needs a moment to enjoy her life on her terms. B girl is gonna find herself again. I give it a year or so and weaves will be hitting the floor. Everyone is going to want work with her and after sometime living her life on her terms she will be inspired. At least I selfishly hope so. **** that. The stage is her happy place. When she’s performing FOR Britney FOR her fans, you can feel it.