Britney: Lord have mercy on my families souls if I ever do an interview

This was so emotional and so raw omg🥺 

The first part already got me and I 100% understand her: she is happy for her freedom but also very scared, because that will be something new for her, new things to learn or at least re-learn after 13 years...

And she has a pressure of not doing any mistakes, pressure to prove herself.

I really want her to move to another country to get away from everything evil and to start a new life. 

And I love her so much🥺🥺❤️

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, James Godric said:

I can't wait for the day she does that interview, I'm calling out of work and I'm turning off my phone. I'm posting a do not disturb sign on my house door and setting my emails to automatic reply. I wanna hear each and every single detail that's coming out this woman mouth. 

It’s the detailed plan for me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 9

It’s so sad that she feels afraid to just be a human and I guarantee not a single solitary one of those mother****ers who judge her are perfect them damn selves, we sure know her pos family ain’t, ******* hypocrites!!

I can’t see her leaving the country cuz of her boys but she could def. move to another state.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ya'll Britney is trying to tell us something.  Please pray for Britney safety, everyone. Im so happy Britney spoke up about this!! b/c ive had a feeling team con has been trying to set up some sort of car accident to show Britney is "Unwell" I know the mods will delete this(as they have in the past) but please send any kind of loving energy to Britney. Britney, girl, do that interview NOW! expose everyone!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s so sad that she feels afraid to just be a human and I guarantee not a single solitary one of those mother****ers who judge her are perfect them damn selves, we sure know her pos family ain’t, ******* hypocrites!!

I can’t see her leaving the country cuz of her boys but she could def. move to another state.

Her boys are almost 18 they are born a year apart.

I wonder if they have a very close relationship.  

I can tell you as my experience. the person who had main custody of me was in the military and therefore he had to tell my mom if his job had him move out of the state, but by law and court documents, she couldn't much as she didn't have a financially secured job like he did. 

He was the bread winner. Military pays you to live on the base, the food, etc. 

That to the court of law pretty much made my mom look not financially stable. To handle two boys. Mind you this was the 80s and the 90s and the military courts went by the ones working for them.

Once my mom divorced him, the military kicked her out since she wasn't enlisted. But my father was. 

She has said she was gonna post less before but she never does. Honestly, I think she has way too many exciting times coming in her life and I think every time something great happens she’s gonna run to her phone😂

Its heartbreaking to hear she’s still feeling so much pressure. I think she will return to working again, but it’s obvious she isn’t going to do it as long as everyone is begging or expecting her to.  Seems like everyone is going to have to back off from her, including her fans, in order for her to even think about doing anything again. 

Do the interview Britney.

And those stupid paps. She isn’t even going to be doing anything WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF EVEN PHOTOGRAPHING HER. Why are her pics worth so much if she’s quit working and playing celebrity? 

I don’t want her to retire, but honestly it feels like she need to. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1