Britney: Lord have mercy on my families souls if I ever do an interview

I hope that when she is free and doing interviews, there is still some sort of control of the way they ask her questions. All her life, reporters, interviewers and hosts have asked her the mist disrespectful s**ist questions. I hope they are more respectful and don’t body shame her or s** shame her or are ageist or ableist. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

imagine an album with this kind of honesty. The healing and stories in her own words, voice. 

That's what I've been thinking lately. She has so much to heal, that if she ever decides to express it through an album, I hope it would be like a REAL therapy (I'm looking at you Britney Jean :gunney:)

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Writing down and sharing with others what you’re afraid of is one of the most empowering acts one can do.

I bet that after she wrote that, her fears diminished a bit.

I’m sure that at the moment she wrote post she felt the way she did, but don’t be surprised if she’s back doing what she loves to do sooner than you think.

She is now surrounded by people who tell her how strong and amazing she is – her fiancé calls her lioness and her lawyer praises her for her strength and courage.

Getting used to living in new circumstances takes always some time, but she is a quick learner.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

This is really heartbreaking to read.  She's experiencing a form of PTSD.  She's been stalked, watched, criticized, creeped on, taken advantage of, silenced, abused for most of her life, even before the C-ship thanks to the paps.  She's going to live in fear for a long time, and when she's fully free she won't be guarded from it all anymore. It's going to take her a long time to fully feel comfortable being in control again, if ever. I hope that she can do it and I hope that Sam and her faith helps bring that healing too.  I think she needs to take a break before getting back into her career.  The only thing she should be doing is maybe a documentary, but even that I feel she should take a break and process it all before doing it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

If Britney was actually going to do an interview, she’d be smart to do right before Jamie Lynne’s book drops next year, so she can get the “real facts” out there before Lou Taylor controls the narrative for the second time.

You should be Britney's new manager. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Her entire post is the definition of PTSD.

She is so hurt, angry and traumatized, as anyone would be had they been through what she's been through - and we still know very little of whatever that is. She's going to be in therapy for the rest of her life just processing all of this, let alone getting it all out. It kills me that she wasn't allowed to process what happened in 2007 at the time and had to get the money ball rolling again. She needs to get as far away from LA as possible.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney is so aware of what they've done to her. To the point that she came to the cold hard conclusion that she should leave the country... And I'm relieved her mind is going there. She loves the US, and she's done nothing wrong to be the one leaving. But her abusers ain't going nowhere.

Brit, please, leave that place the sooner the better. You said they were trying to k!ll you, and I don't know about you guys, but I believed her. And it's not a stretch to think they could be plotting against her as we speak.

Leave the US behind Brit! DON'T go south!!! Lou Taylor has offices and influences there. Either Canada or Europe!! There you will be safer and won't be threatened with another cship.

• Love 1
  • Like 2