Britney: Lord have mercy on my families souls if I ever do an interview

So here's the deal her leaving the state or country isn't coping or dealing with the issues head on! 

She should stay get a new home and learn to have the right team or fire the wrong people if and when needed, end of story! We all deal with life but just because she moves does not mean her problems go away or even in another country. I don't buy that narrative..

She needs to work with these damn scum bag paparazzi sometimes or do updates herself so they don't have much to sell or stalk after awhile it will die down. 

PS - I hope family doesn't do interview as soon as conservatorship is over to cash in and give their side of things hopefully britney is preparing for any and everything. A good life coach can help with these things and the idea is not to run from the issues but face them head on and be above and over the obstacles!!! She will and can do this! She has bad nerves and PTSD from everything but she is a FIGHTER :)

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

So here's the deal her leaving the state or country isn't coping or dealing with the issues head on! 

She should stay get a new home and learn to have the right team or fire the wrong people if and when needed, end of story! We all deal with life but just because she moves does not mean her problems go away or even in another country. I don't buy that narrative..

She needs to work with these damn scum bag paparazzi sometimes or do updates herself so they don't have much to sell or stalk after awhile it will die down. 

PS - I hope family doesn't do interview as soon as conservatorship is over to cash in and give their side of things hopefully britney is preparing for any and everything. A good life coach can help with these things and the idea is not to run from the issues but face them head on and be above and over the obstacles!!! She will and can do this! She has bad nerves and PTSD from everything but she is a FIGHTER :)

I swear if Lynne & Juno Lyn come out and do their own interviews I'll hit the roof!

• Like 1

Praying for Britney& her future  of freedom,  healing & justice....Just waiting on the day (televised/breaking news)the feds raid team con & their shell companies they created to launder her fortune.   Team con should all spend the fest of their lives in jail for the torture,  trauma & years of her life they stole from her.😭💔⚖⚖⚖⚖⚖🙏🗽

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I honestly think she just move to the UK at this point. I don't think the paps are that terrible there, even with the updates laws in the US post 2007, those kinds of situations can be terrifying . It's like living in a zoo

I'm pretty sure the UK cracked down severely on paps after the Princess Di situation. At least, I would hope so.

7 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

She actually revealed a lot here. More than normal! 

- She has waited so long to be free from the situation that she’s in.

- She’s afraid she’ll make a mistake.

- She was told for many years that if she succeeded this would end. It did not.

- There’s alot of things that scare her. 

- She’s terrified of the paparazzi and feels they are trying to get her to do something crazy.

- She just got the keys to her car 4 months ago. 

- She’s disgusted with the system and wishes to live in another country.

- She’s celebrating Christmas early this year!

- “Lord have mercy on my family’s souls if I ever do an interview”- Britney Spears

- She’s staying clear of the business. 

- This has been very confusing for her. 

She doesn’t need to go live. She’s giving us enough already and if this is what makes her comfortable, then so be it. I’m shocked at how authentic this post felt. I just want to give her a big hug! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Me too :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

On 10/15/2021 at 10:16 PM, limecakes said:

I hope that when she is free and doing interviews, there is still some sort of control of the way they ask her questions. All her life, reporters, interviewers and hosts have asked her the mist disrespectful s**ist questions. I hope they are more respectful and don’t body shame her or s** shame her or are ageist or ableist. 

Literally. I realize this is the lighter end of the spectrum but I honestly wanted to vomit when they showed a clip of Ed McMahon asking Britney as a little girl (!!!) if she had a boyfriend. What the **** was that? I realize it might be awkward for an adult performer to be talking to a little kid but that's the best the guy could come up with? Not something on the lighter side of "Do you like school?", "What's your favorite subject in school?" "What do you like to do in your free time?" 

I honestly don't know how Britney put up with the stupid ****. I can see where some stuff might catch you off guard and you honestly don't know what to say because it's just knocked you that off your feet. But the questions asked that you know are ****ed up...Idk how she wasn't constantly saying "How is that any of your business?"*

*But I realize that Britney would be labeled difficult, be labeled a *****, diva, etc. Heaven forbid somebody stand up for themselves instead of smiling politely.

• Like 1