Britney: Lord have mercy on my families souls if I ever do an interview

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

What is she trying to achieve with that bs ?

Narcissistic people do this all the time. It's not about achieving. It's hurting and trying to get reaction from the other person. It's common with Narcissistic personality so am not surprised. 

We are still questioning and talking about her, aren't we? So Jumbo Prawn Luno'a goal is achieved. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Incase anyone was wondering.. this is what PTSD looks like. She’s got a long road ahead of her on addressing trauma and how to move forward in her life. She has a strong support system in Sam but she’s been lied to and manipulated by everyone else that’s been supposed to be supporting her. Her family, her attorney, her team. Ending the conservatorship is the first step to healing. But it’s just the first step. I think the more the world rally’s behind her the better she will feel. But she really needs therapy. And I’m not saying that in a negative way at all. She needs to know that she can be safe. 

This 

3 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Interview now! I wanna see them all burn.

That's it! Britney has her Christmas Tree up now mine is going up. 

Right after she is officially free I would do the interview.

I also agree with the Christmas tree. Britney has hers up so now I should put mine up lol. My husband will likely not agree 🤣🤣

I like when Britney goes off like this, but its also starting to make me feel really sad for her. She is so hurt. She has no one but Sam and her lawyer. I never realized that now that I think about it, Britney has not gone out in a little long time. Going out as a normal person, without supervision. She looked legit scared when scared when those paparazzis were at her gate. She knows that 2007 hounding is happening again soon. I hope she will be fine. I hope her and Sam will last, but the direction she might want to take is different from what he wants. He is starting his career and she might be ending hers. 

• Love 4

Brinny, once your free and sorted things out, leave cali. Thats the way to do it.

And oh! Make sure you expose ur family and burn them souls to ashes! They deserve to suffer multiple times until they are on their knees begging for forgiveness.... but your giving them no mercy gurl coz they wronged you and abandoned u many many times and you suffered enough. No mercy for your trash family! No mercy! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 1