Britney: Lord have mercy on my families souls if I ever do an interview

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I think it’s her posting! :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It’s hard to tell anymore, she should just have full control over her social media and not have an agency behind it as much as I respect Cassie, you never know now 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't take it as I'm scared of the paps, but scared of being portrayed as doing something wrong now that she's freed from the conservatorship (or almost freed) 

Let's be honest, a lot of people, will keep questioning everything she does from now on, it's like she will have to be constantly proving herself that she's ok, that she's sane, that she doesn't need and never needed a conservatorship. People are already leaving comments like "lock her up again" on her IG posts. 

They're all wrong though, and nobody should be questioning her anything. But it's to some extent normal if she feels that pressure, because after 13 years this is all new to her. 

And that has to be terrifying for her. I understand why she has had so much anxiety and it won’t get easier for awhile. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

It’s hard to tell anymore, she should just have full control over her social media and not have an agency behind it as much as I respect Cassie, you never know now 

I think the family shade is 100% Britney + it looks messy, which is understandable, after all that time, there is so much to talk about. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I mean... her socials are still being managed like any other celebrity, we got some posts simultaneously in different socials, but now I dont think there's any reason for this post to be written by someone else.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I don't take it as I'm scared of the paps, but scared of being portrayed as doing something wrong now that she's freed from the conservatorship (or almost freed) 

Let's be honest, a lot of people, will keep questioning everything she does from now on, it's like she will have to be constantly proving herself that she's ok, that she's sane, that she doesn't need and never needed a conservatorship. People are already leaving comments like "lock her up again" on her IG posts. 

They're all wrong though, and nobody should be questioning her anything. But it's to some extent normal if she feels that pressure, because after 13 years this is all new to her. 

Agreed, which is why she should just step out and do ordinary errands like just getting Starbucks. It’s sad her team messed her up so much that she’s paranoid but just going about her business would do good for her mental health. How much can they sensationalize her just going to target which I feel is her father paying tabloids and paps to do so hopefully it has stopped. I have faith people aren’t so hard on her, maybe a small group which outweighs the general public

• Like 5