Britney: Lord have mercy on my families souls if I ever do an interview

Just now, James Godric said:

I can't wait for the day she does that interview, I'm calling out of work and I'm turning off my phone. I'm posting a do not disturb sign on my house door and setting my emails to automatic reply. I wanna hear each and every single detail that's coming out this woman mouth. 

Same!!! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Honestly I can see her immediately moving to Paris, living in a castle, marrying, having a baby, and posting happy pictures and videos every now and then and healing. Then she eventually releases an album which goes straight to #1, she doesn't do ANY promotion for it, and she never performs again or makes appearances. As much as I would miss her, I would be happy for her. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I knew it.  It’s not funny. Exiting Stockholm syndrome and also Britney’s situation is almost impossible. Everybody please pray!!! Let’s do this again. Pray for Britney and do your due diligence to bring the truth of all the corruption to the surface. Thank you 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, James Godric said:

I can't wait for the day she does that interview, I'm calling out of work and I'm turning off my phone. I'm posting a do not disturb sign on my house door and setting my emails to automatic reply. I wanna hear each and every single detail that's coming out this woman mouth. 

Snappin my fingers left and right 

• Love 2
  • Like 1