“Slumber Party” is a pop masterpiece and was absolutely slept on by the general public

16 hours ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

Does anyone else remember how the original audio for the music video was different from the current version AND the Britney solo version. It was like a mix. But then the audio was replaced over the music video with the album collaboration version ft. Tinashe. That's why at the start of the video, the music kind of abruptly starts. It was more of a fade into the music with the background noise / car noise mixed in as the song started  from what I remember with the original audio. Anyone else remember? 

I remember and originaly Britney sang again from "if there's 7 minutes..." but you would still see the same clip without Britney singing so you would have Tinashe moving her lips to Britney's voice. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

This was my number one song on Spotify wrapped 2016 because I would play it every single morning while getting ready for work

I remember when glory was being released my local radio played the entire album beginning to end, commercial free on a Friday night and I had specifically made plans to listen and dance in my kitchen... i cleaned the entire place and then changed into a cute dress

Slumber Party was when I knew we weren't looking at another BJ

Then it played at my work on a rare occasion... those were the best times :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Yesss! This one specifically I always go back to:

This performance was wonderful. The choreo so simple, yet so **** and elegant. The song is so powerful, moody and melodic as Britney described it in her interviews. This song is one of my favourite songs from the album as well. I'm going to go listen to it now 

• Love 4