Jamie files petition opposing removal and states Jodi suggested placing Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold

5 hours ago, marchrose said:

Jamie Spears filed docs objecting to being removed. His response is in light of Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart's filing asking the judge to remove Jamie from power and move the court hearing up from the end of September to this month. Making matters worse, according to Jamie, Britney's personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery, on July 9th of this year, raised the prospect of putting Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold.

In the new court docs, Jamie says Jodi was "very distraught" regarding Britney's recent behavior and mental health.

Jamie says Jodi told him Britney was not "timely or properly taking her medications, was not listening to the recommendations of her medical team, and refused to even see some of her doctors."

Jamie says Jodi wanted his help, but because he was not conservator over Britney the person, he couldn't have access to Britney's medical information. 

That's when, according to Jamie, Jodi raised a 5150 option. He says she later backtracked that in an email to him on July 13th. 

Jamie claims Jodi acknowledges that a lot of the statements Britney made in court in June were false and attribute to it that she's "mentally sick."

The docs also fire shots at Rosengart, claiming his remarks were "unsubstantiated, vague accusations."

In his recent filing, Rosengart claims Jamie initially denied Britney's' recent request to go to Hawaii before begrudgingly agreeing. Jamie says that's not true.

Mr. Spears claims his "sole motivation has been his unconditional love for his daughter and a fierce desire to protect her from those trying to take advantage of her."

Jamie also says he's "dutifully and faithfully served as the Conservator of his daughter's Estate without any blemishes on his record." Jamie goes on to say when he became conservator, Britney's Estate was in debt and facing 10's of millions of dollars in lawsuits, and it was he that turned things around (not Britney tirelessly working?). He cites Britney's net worth of around $60+ million as proof of his success. He also says he worked with a team of professionals to restore Britney to good health and reunite her with her kids. He does not mention allegedly physically abusing one of them.

$60 million strong? A psychiatric hold? 🛑

E8HxPaWX0AEU_mE?format=jpg&name=large

FULL DOCS:

Y'all I can't. 51.jpg.ebf6f861f3b31892ac0bdf123c57fa68.jpg

Omg can his colon rupture again please 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

These people are ROTTEN.  They are just slinging all the mud they can at this point. 

Penny needs to assert some judgement for once. Remove Jamie FFS. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Jodi is also a mess. She walked into this case thinking she can be “I care a lot” conservator. She’s just exposing her corrupt industry. As if a 5150 hold is the solution to a conservatee being abused.

• Like 3

It’s to be expected, of course he’s not going to step down. When he does and the forensic audit takes place he’ll be fkd along with many others. Tick tock Jamie, only a matter of time. Jodie is POS as well but her comments are saying she’s worried about Britney due to Jamie so at least that is positive. Tbh I fear it will only get worse, Jamie and Vivian will drag Britney through the mud to stay in control.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Applejack said:

right, the cops for the first 5150 admitted she wasn't a danger to herself or her kids nor she was under the influence of substances or was non compliant, but "the cops there decided she needed the 5150". so she didn't need a 5150, they just wanted to clean the streets.

Yes! The chief of police in LA said Britney had no business “traipsing through town”, so disgusting.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Easy There said:

They are dragging her mental health trough the mud. At this point I almost hope someone finds out from what mental illness does she "suffer" from.

They are making her look like she is some kind of psychopath. A psychopath that is beyond of ever getting better. She literally has not shown any signs of serious mental illness trough the years. Such as schizophrenia,dementia,multiple personal disorder etc.

If anything she might be bipolar or she might have depression and anxiety.

I think that’s likely the case, she just had a really tough time in 2008 …. Understandably and they’ve used it to make people think her mental health is far worse than it really is

She said herself she’s not crazy and any emotional outbursts were due to the abuse put upon her by the conservatorship ….  

This is just a smear campaign to discredit her…. I don’t believe it, I think Britney has shown so much courage and strength to come out fighting after 13 years of this

Inaction by the judge is just showing how corrupt and broken the system is

An abusive drunk estranged father was never in her best interest 

jamie is going to have to learn to be Jamie again very soon….. 

• Like 2

What kind of father publicly refers to his own daughter as ‘mentally sick’, a liar, in need of a 5150 hold and then like the POS that he is tries to pawn it off on somebody else as though he’s not the one saying it. Bringing it up and making it public is WORSE not to mention how disgusting it is to do that to your own family. And he claims he’s been looking out for her best interests???? The man is the lowest of the low, I don’t even have the words to describe it.

Anyone who damages their own child’s reputation should be nowhere NEAR her let alone have the control of HER MONEY AND her LIFE!!!! I completely understand why having him in control is driving Britney insane 10000%. Anyone in her position would be losing their ****!!!!!! I just hope Britney will be OK after she finds this **** out!!! I hope she doesn’t even find out about this. Jamie - literally everybody hates you - go back to where you came from and leave your daughter TF alone. I officially hate this man so much. he has lost the last ounce credibility he had left. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

And the war begins.

I do not understand how he can not access her medical info if as conservator if estate he has to approve any money move meaning paying her doctors, meds and etc. This sound as oblivious lie and i am confused this can be written in court docs. Also they try to paint her mentally ill but she is under probate cship not the 1 for mentally ill ppl isn't she?

A lot if ppl has mental issues r they all need cship or just ur daughter so u can have a lot of money and still live in rv. Pathetic

• Like 1