Jamie files petition opposing removal and states Jodi suggested placing Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold

On 8/6/2021 at 1:20 PM, AP4 said:

I actually believe Jodi did say it. And that Britney and Rosengart know she’s trash too. That’s why the replacement for Jamie is also listed to be in charge of her medical decisions which is suppose to be under Jodi. Clearly they are looking to get a new team of doctors too that aren’t under Jodi’s thumb. 

Wait the replacement for Jamie would be in charge of Britney's medical decisions? Can you show where it says that?

1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

Wait the replacement for Jamie would be in charge of Britney's medical decisions? Can you show where it says that?

I’d have to search through the threads I can’t for the life of me remember which one it is so give me a little while lol. I’m positive the notice for Jamie’s replacement also said to be in charge of medical decisions too. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/795230-britney-files-to-replace-jamie-as-conservator-with-someone-who-is-an-expert-in-elder-abuse-litigation-britney-wants-to-file-restraining-orders/

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Rubin would have all financial authority to manage Britney's estate, along with powers of attorney to make health care decisions, and manage real estate."

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, AP4 said:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/795230-britney-files-to-replace-jamie-as-conservator-with-someone-who-is-an-expert-in-elder-abuse-litigation-britney-wants-to-file-restraining-orders/

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Rubin would have all financial authority to manage Britney's estate, along with powers of attorney to make health care decisions, and manage real estate."

This is good...I think these ppl are messing with her medications...this is really the key to getting britney free  imo...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

This is good...I think these ppl are messing with her medications...this is really the key to getting britney free  imo...

I believe so as well. I do think the untrust in Jodi since she hasn’t been on Britney’s side until recently and seemingly not on her side behind her back. Obviously Rosengart wants to make sure unbiased doctors are working with her. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I believe so as well. I do think the untrust in Jodi since she hasn’t been on Britney’s side until recently and seemingly not on her side behind her back. Obviously Rosengart wants to make sure unbiased doctors are working with her. 

I don't trust Jodi at all...she is only good to get Jamie out...

• Like 2