Jamie files petition opposing removal and states Jodi suggested placing Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold

14 minutes ago, Isla said:

It's damn time we knew if she was suffering from a mental illness and even if she did have one they are acting like it's something to be ashamed of. Plenty of other celebs have mental health issues and I don't seem them being placed under c-ships.

I have always said this.

Catherine Zeta-Jones openly admitted that she suffers from severe bipolar disorder. For which she voluntarily admitted herself toΒ mental health hospitals few times.

It literally can't be that bad and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Demi is another example. almost died. Had relapses,but got themselve up.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Once again, they try to play with her mental health. Btw, isn't Halsey bipolar? Isn't Halsey able to manage her life and career? That's just an example. So, even IF Britney is in any similar situation, it wouldn't justify the conservatorship.Β 

Disgusting as always. This tweet tho.

Β 

Β 

Honestly same.

Knowing how Hollywood works. They will do anything to hide their wrong doings

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I don't like to be dramatic but I've been concerned about this for awhile... This is a mess.

Ever since they started throwing out the source β€œclose” to B that said β€œfans would feel guilty if she died after being released from Conservatorship within weeks” bull****. Felt like an actual death threat.Β 
Β 

Screw TMZ.Β 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I have always said this.

Catherine Zeta-Jones openly admitted that she suffers from severe bipolar disorder. For which she voluntarily admitted herself toΒ mental health hospitals few times.

It literally can't be that bad and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Demi is another example. almost died. Had relapses,but got themselve up.

Kanye West too...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Mariah Carey, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Halsey, Catherine Zeta Jones, Kanye West, Charlie Sheen, Shia Laboeuf, Sting, Mel Gibson, Russell Brand.Β :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
JUST TO NAME A FEW. All of these celebrities have a well knownΒ mental illness and no one is judging them or trying to control their finances.Β 
:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Ever since they started throwing out the source β€œclose” to B that said β€œfans would feel guilty if she died after being released from Conservatorship within weeks” bull****. Felt like an actual death threat.Β 
Β 

Screw TMZ.Β 

And we know how media got a role in this mess.

20 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Once again, they try to play with her mental health. Btw, isn't Halsey bipolar? Isn't Halsey able to manage her life and career? That's just an example. So, even IF Britney is in any similar situation, it wouldn't justify the conservatorship.Β 

Disgusting as always. This tweet tho.

Β 

Β 

Halsey, demi, mariah....the list goes on. They are the reason there is a stigma around mental illnesses. Smh this is nothing more than a cover for their dealings.

I pray she ups her security when he gets let go

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, WickedWitchy said:

Considering how corrupt everyone within the system is I'm pretty sure lying in court or in documents is not something anyoneΒ is " scared of" at thisΒ point. I hope Jamie had the sense to record this phonecall or whatever.

Well out of Jodi and Jamie, you have one person who has made a career out of managing conservatorships and being caught lying in court docs would effectively end that career, then you have a clearly unhinged man who there is already plenty of strong indication has lied a lot all over the place and who very well might be going to jail for this.

I.e. Jamie has nothing left to lose if he is out of the cship, so lying in court docs will not be as big of a deal to him, whereas Jodi needs to stay within the lines more than ever to not risk ending up the same.Β 

So out of the two, I will bet my money Jamie is the one lying.

• Like 2

This man is trash, and cant believe they are using mental health as an excuse to keep someone chained.Β  So according to James, she is so ill that she needs to kept under control and make her perform 5 days a week for months, yeah because that will help her mental health so much.Β 

He really thinks he can win against a federal prosecutor. He is going to learn the bad way.Β :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Your daughter doesn't want you in her life nevermind controlling her estate. It's a major conflict of interest. You have a restraining order set in placeΒ from your grandchildren. You have been accused of awful crimes. Many people in the industry have accused you of being too controlling and felt something was off. You are most likely going to be investigated. You've publicly humiliated your daughter. Your history of financial burdens and emotional abuse are large. Your health is in terrible shape and you should be focused on taking care of yourself. Yet somehow you still believe you are the BEST person to have ANY control over someone else, especially Britney? I can't think of ONE good reason you should be. Its absolutely insane! This isn't about Britney's mental state, its about you making the right decision before it needs to be forced. You are truly digging yourself into a deep hole.Β 

*forward to Judge Penny* lol

• Haha 2