Jamie files petition opposing removal and states Jodi suggested placing Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold

I don't understand how this man never had a psychiatric evaluation. 
Obviously, he's obsessed with Britney, he's manipulative, liar, violent and seems to have narcissistic personality disorders.
I wouldn't be surprised his sanity is not the most balanced.
Besides, he also has a past with alcohol, was he really the best person to take care of Britney during all this time? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:   

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

If it's true that Jodi wanted another 5150 for Britney I'm really worried ... 

How do we know Jamie is lying?? He's a terrible person but Jodi is aswell. I wouldn't put it past her. 

Gosh I can't wait for the day Britney is free 

We don’t know whether it’s true or not but I don’t trust any of them. This should all be fuel for Rosengart to use. They are digging holessssss so large they won’t be able to get out.

• Like 5

So she refused to take medication or see her doctors but the same medical team says she doesn’t need a conservatorship?

she was in debt 10s of millions of dollars but who was trying to sue her? And for what?

He didn’t say anything about the September 29th court date but now that he could be out by the end of august now he has a problem?

and so it starts. Let’s get loud yall 

Jennifer Lopez Inauguration GIF by GIPHY News

• Love 1
  • Like 2

they're both toxic, but jamie is a first to go gtfoh sob!!! I don't care how crazy our queen is!!! Let her the **** alone you leeches :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

ALSO she stated alll this on June 23 of course they were ****ting bricks and shes "mentally sick" because all the truth is going to come out.. Britney said herself she doesn't want to be forced to do what she doesn't want to do.. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

If it's true that Jodi wanted another 5150 for Britney I'm really worried ... 

How do we know Jamie is lying?? He's a terrible person but Jodi is aswell. I wouldn't put it past her. 

Gosh I can't wait for the day Britney is free 

We know Jamie is lying because he referenced an email, but didn’t include it as evidence in the document

• Love 3

Despite Sam Ighan being an incompetent scum and possibly corrupt, Jaime petition saying Sam and Jodi were the ones that admitted Britney to the mental facility doesn't make sense considering Sam actually petitioned the court on behalf of Britney saying she said she was placed on the facility on exaggerated grounds as punishment for not performing. Why would he do that if he was the one behind the stay in the facility? And why didn't Jamie say this before? 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Despite Sam Ighan being an incompetent scum and possibly corrupt, Jaime petition saying Sam and Jodi were the ones that admitted Britney to the mental facility doesn't make sense considering Sam actually petitioned the court on behalf of Britney saying she said she was placed on the facility on exaggerated grounds as punishment for not performing. Why would he do that if he was the one behind the stay in the facility? And why didn't Jamie say this before? 

Jamie is a psychopath

• Like 1

What would a 5150 have accomplished?! Britney has a right to refuse treatment and made it clear; she will agree to a care plan as long as she can choose her doctors, treatments etc.

A 5150 is an emergency measure; unless Britney was acting in such a way that she was a threat to herself and others, there were no reasons for it...

The only thing a planned 5150 would have accomplished is creating a media circus that targets Britney as mentally ill, while glorifying her scumbag father and that is familiar because it was done before. 

With the eyes of the world on them, they were going to set her up as a sacrificial lamb to slaughter.

• Love 3
  • Like 2