Jamie files petition opposing removal and states Jodi suggested placing Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold

Imagine having the AUDACITY to call yourself a concerned father while publicly stating that you were discussing 5150’ing her against her will not even a couple weeks after a testimony where she claimed she was abused… by YOU “Her Father”.

This has ruined my day. I am pissed and disgusted on behalf of Britney and on behalf of the state of California who let this **** even occur in the first place. 

He sees no problem with the fact that LITERALLY everyone sees a problem with him. He sees no problem with the fact that he’s imprisoned his own daughter and kept her away from her friends, blackmailed her with custody of her children, forced her to sign contracts and perform, sent her away ETC ETC JAMIE SPEARS is a disgusting human and he deserves to rot in a jail cell for the rest of his life. I don’t want to hear him referred to as a father or daddy ever again in my life. He deserves no such title. This man is a greedy, evil, blood-sucking little cockroach 

homer simpson middle finger GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Isla said:

Idk about you guys, but I don't see how Britney was a 'danger to herself' after the testimony. Maybe in 2008 when she was hospitalised, but no way after that testimony. She spoke very coherently. She sounded angry but only because of the situation she has had to deal with.

Honestly what kind of mental illness could she have. If she is able to world tours,residencies,album cycles,TV show appearances,judge on national TV without ever showing any signs of it (aside of FF era where she was obviously over medicated,but she still held it together like a pro).

Like they can gtfo  with this bs.

Millions of ppl in USA alone live with serious mental illnesses without being stripped of their basic human rights.

At this point I wouldn't mind if he medical records leaked. Or if her illness gets confirmed by her new team.

• Love 6

Along with everything else, this document just once again proves how narcissistic Jamie is. You read the whole thing and it's basically just "I did this" "I did that" "only me" "I worked hard" me me me me me. "I am Britney Spears" reloaded. He did everything right, he achieved this and that, only him, everybody else did wrong, ****ed up, it's all their fault, not his, because he's the hero. the judge has to take a look at this and see it for what it is. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Honestly what kind of mental illness could she have. If she is able to world tours,residencies,album cycles,TV show appearances,judge on national TV without ever showing any signs of it (aside of FF era where she was obviously over medicated,but she still held it together like a pro).

Like they can gtfo  with this bs.

Millions of ppl in USA alone live with serious mental illnesses without being stripped of their basic human rights.

At this point I wouldn't mind if he medical records leaked. Or if her illness gets confirmed by her new team.

It's damn time we knew if she was suffering from a mental illness and even if she did have one they are acting like it's something to be ashamed of. Plenty of other celebs have mental health issues and I don't seem them being placed under c-ships.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I wish nothing but the worst for this sad excuse of a human and father. He is the one who is mentally sick, he is the one who's taking advantage, and he will stop at nothing at using her daughter which he never cared for for his personal gain. He's a low life scum bag and I  hope Britney takes him down, sues him for everything, and let's this man Rot in jail where he belongs. Pathetic. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, rennen said:

This is so messy and it's only the beginning. 

Why can't this man just let her go and resign to the fact she doesn't want him involved in any part of her life. 

This is what I truly do not understand at this point… if you love her….Let her go… 

honestly if I was Brit and they do remove him I would hire extra security for a bit to watch out for him. 

• Love 3