Breaking: Rosengart moves up hearing to September to replace/remove Jamie as conservator

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Can't wait for J**** to go back being a chef next october... at his local Burger King :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Something tells me he’ll probably resort to selling feet pics on only fans. Even fast food restaurants probably don’t want him. Everyone is #FreeBritney at this point 

Black And White Vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

• Haha 1

I'm just reading the whole doc and omg... Cant wait to see their investigation on Brit's estate. They want to know what happened to her money :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: I hope they go for Loucifer too, she's as guilty as James.

1 Indeed, serious questions abound concerning Mr. Spears’s potential misconduct, including conflicts of interest, conservatorship abuse, and the evident dissipation of Ms. Spears’s fortune, which Mr. Spears has effectively controlled since 2008. As Forbes has reported, “b[y] 2008, Spears had released 5 hit records and embarked on six major tours. In the decade that followed [post conservatorship] she delivered another four albums and four world tours, as well as a Las Vegas residency that ran from 2013 to 2017 and grossed $137.7 million, according to Caesars Entertainment.”

It is, therefore, not surprising that Forbes concluded that, under the circumstances, Ms. Spears’s net worth is “shockingly low” and that, although no one knows what she “would have done had she been in control of her fate and fortune . . . it’s hard to imagine how she would have done worse than her estranged dad.” “Britney Spears’ Net Worth Revealed – And It’s Shockingly Low Compared to Her Pop Peers,” Forbes, Feb. 17, 2021.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

I know the ultimate goal is to end the conservatorship, and I see that having anyone be the conservator other than her father is better, but why not just petition to end the conservatorship? Why get another person involved? Maybe it’s good just to get her father out and then work to end it. I hope they are able to end it

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Britney4President said:

I know the ultimate goal is to end the conservatorship, and I see that having anyone be the conservator other than her father is better, but why not just petition to end the conservatorship? Why get another person involved? Maybe it’s good just to get her father out and then work to end it. I hope they are able to end it

Read the document and you can understand it :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think it's just another new independent person they can use to support that Britney is totally fine with her children (if Jamie or k-fed argue otherwise).

Quite clever really, we'll end up with more supportive declarations.

I'm not sure what the age is for the State of California...But where I live kids over the age of 12 can babysit other children.

So it makes sense that as soon as the boys turned 12 they no longer had to have a legal child monitor.