Breaking: Rosengart moves up hearing to September to replace/remove Jamie as conservator

34 minutes ago, rennen said:

Vivian is really going to come back and try to argue that it's not in Britney's best interests to have Jamie removed as Conservator of the Esate, despite the fact that Britney's own medical and care professionals say it is, isn't she? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

The fact that medical and care professionals, and Jodi Montgomery whom Jamie himself hired, believe he should be removed should be enough for Brenda to have him removed. Now. A hearing and any potential arguments to Rosengart's petititon for removal shouldn't even need to be heard because it's in the best interest of Britney to have him removed.

I'm interested to see how her imagination on that objection will be :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, s&m said:

I'm interested to see how her imagination on that objection will be :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Let's see...

"Daddy loves his daughter and deeply hurt by her accusations. He worked restlessly to help her and support daughter. Blah blah blah" 

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

• Love 2
  • Haha 7
2 hours ago, Forever222 said:

I totally expect a response to this petition that will likely begin the ground work of their defence. But in court next September it should be OVER for Jamie in that hearing. 

Vivian can’t help herself, she will send in her own 127 page document and charge her $1000 p/h plus the 9 other lawyers working for Jamie  :clownery_makeup_meme: 

XD but as it seems Colon will have to afford that on his own this time and I doubt he will Spend the money on it as he knows his only income will be gone within months anyway.

7 hours ago, Seanril said:

I can’t wait for ALL of them to be removed, jailed and sued!!! 

It sickens me that Sam Ingham did NOTHING for 13 years!!!!! 

lol he did exactly what he was supposed to do; nothing. which is why he was appointed.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

If it’s ignored then you just know money has been given under the table 

that would definitely bring some unwanted attention on brenda penny - the world is watching, she can't play tricks anymore. she's acting all highly right now, but I'm sure she knows exactly what has been happening; which is why reva gonorrhea appointed her.