Breaking: Rosengart moves up hearing to September to replace/remove Jamie as conservator

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Lynne Spears also describes in her Declaration a “physical altercation between Mr. Spears and the conservatee’s minor children” as “appalling and inexcusable [which] understandably destroyed whatever was left of a relationship between them.” (Lynne Spears Decl. at ¶ 12.)

15. Finally, aptly summarizing the controlling issue before the Court, Lynne Spears’s Declaration concludes as follows: “It is clear to me that James P. Spears is incapable of putting my daughter’s interests ahead of his own on both a professional and a personal level and that his being and remaining a conservator of my daughter’s estate is not in the best interests of my daughter, the conservatee.”

So Lynne finally truly compromised herself with her daughter's situation. After 13 years of silence and being just an interested party for parental clout, she came with a bomb. Was not expecting that :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 2
  • Like 6

That was an interesting read and some very well made points by Project Rose's team. 

After I read these documents I'm always extremely interested in what TMZ report and don't report. For example, no mention of the fact that we have confirmation, again, that Jamie assaulted one of Britney's children. That is, as Lynne says, appalling and inexcusable. 

I didn't read all 127 pages but the last few are the court transcript from the November 2020 hearing which I don't think we had before? I glanced over some of it and, surprisingly, Sam Ingham made some good points about why Jamie should be suspended, but Brenda didn't buy it. Crazy.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

So Lynne finally truly compromised herself with her daughter's situation. After 13 years of silence and being just an interested party for parental clout, she came with a bomb. Was not expecting that :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

can't for Through the Storm 2.0 to come out  so she can convince everyone she too was a victim and was always on Britney's side :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Perversely, all this time, while working, performing extremely well, hard, and meticulously—and earning substantial revenues for others—Ms. Spears has had no control over what contracts were signed on her behalf and what those contracts would commit her to do or perform. Worse, all the above was without regard for whether she (the talent, the breadwinner, and the star) wanted to perform at all.

Bonus: this argument alone is capable to nullify all the contracts signed post conservatorship by Jamie once she is freed without Britney having to pay contractual fines. Goodbye RCA! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Like 1