Breaking: Rosengart moves up hearing to September to replace/remove Jamie as conservator

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Sentence #2:

"There might well come a time when the Court will be called upon to consider whether the
conservatorship should be terminated in its entirety and whether—in addition to stripping his daughter of
her dignity, autonomy, and certain fundamental liberties—Mr. Spears is also guilty of misfeasance or
malfeasance warranting the imposition of surcharges, damages, or other legal action against him."

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The sound of justice just rang through my ears. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Can’t wait until #FreeBritney becomes #JailJamie. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Us right now

E6Sre8FX0AAlayh?format=jpg&name=large

Honestly, where is the fan cam?! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

@Vivian 

What happened to: "once he (Mathew) goes trough all of documents he will be on right side of history (aka on our side)"

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952bb395770b5f4de357

I hope Jamie and his broken colone are stressed the eef out as we speak. He should step down voluntarily. Or whatever Wendy said.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952bb395770b5f4de357

Vivian and Jamie Spears deserve each other. I wonder who is more delusional :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I’m fairly certain Jamie is going to voluntarily absolve himself of being conservator. 

Agree. You know Vivian and the Jeryll’s are pissed it’s gonna end like this and not on their terms.

I can’t see them pushing this out, even if Jamie wants to. Everything they say to defend themselves will be used against them when Britney sues them for abuse and fraud. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Forever222 said:

Agree. You know Vivian and the Jeryll’s are pissed it’s gonna end like this and not on their terms.

I can’t see them pushing this out, even if Jamie wants to. Everything they say to defend themselves will be used against them when Britney sues them for abuse and fraud. 

Exactly! There’s also sooo much pressure, it’ll be stupid to continue or carry on at this point. Jamie would look like a fool. Who knows, maybe he is that daft. 

• Love 4

The way Matthew's done more for Britney in two weeks than Sam did in thirteen entire years. A MAN!

I'm genuinely quite emotional for Britney that she's finally having her voice heard and is being listened to. She deserves this.

I'm ready for her to sue EVERY single one of these mother******* for what they've put her through - and I think she is as well.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Exactly! There’s also sooo much pressure, it’ll be stupid to continue or carry on at this point. Jamie would look like a fool. Who knows, maybe he is that daft. 

I totally expect a response to this petition that will likely begin the ground work of their defence. But in court next September it should be OVER for Jamie in that hearing. 

Vivian can’t help herself, she will send in her own 127 page document and charge her $1000 p/h plus the 9 other lawyers working for Jamie  :clownery_makeup_meme: 

• Haha 2

Vivian is really going to come back and try to argue that it's not in Britney's best interests to have Jamie removed as Conservator of the Esate, despite the fact that Britney's own medical and care professionals say it is, isn't she? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

The fact that medical and care professionals, and Jodi Montgomery whom Jamie himself hired, believe he should be removed should be enough for Brenda to have him removed. Now. A hearing and any potential arguments to Rosengart's petititon for removal shouldn't even need to be heard because it's in the best interest of Britney to have him removed.

• Love 5
  • Like 1