Breaking: Rosengart moves up hearing to September to replace/remove Jamie as conservator

14 minutes ago, s&m said:

I forgot to ask you to check the lawyers that are part of Britney's team! Check on Greenberg Traurig website! They are sharks :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

The names are on the document's first page

His last name :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: He should be traurig by now. 

Spoiler

It means sad :wink_britney_everytime_white:

1 hour ago, rennen said:

This isn't entirely true, though. That arrangement was from 2008, no? 

Despite Jamie being named as the sole monitor in 2008, Britney has been with them alone, other than security, countless times over the years. There's pictures everywhere to show that and Jamie is nowhere in sight. So there was clearly an amendment to whatever custody/monitor arrangement she has that we're not privy too.

There's a lot of weird things going on with that, it was KFed's own attorney that said yes, custody is technically a 70/30 split but Britney is actually only allowed about 10% time with her kids.  I don't know how they can do that, except that Britney has no rights or ways of fighting back if she is not given the custody time she is actually allowed.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, s&m said:

I forgot to ask you to check the lawyers that are part of Britney's team! Check on Greenberg Traurig website! They are sharks :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

The names are on the document's first page

I forgot how big their firm is. They have locations all over the world:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Also note...

Lynne Spears refers to the altercation with Preston as being with the "children" and her "grandchildren."

Plural.

They were both there when it happened but Britney confirmed he only attacked Preston. I'm sure it was scary for Jayden too

• Love 5

I'm just thinking that if Jamie is entirely gone, maybe Britney will change her mind and take those evaluations she doesn't want to right now. If she's in a safer place, she might do it. I think it will make things faster.  

This is having a good turn and I'm here for it :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

I'm just thinking that if Jamie is entirely gone, maybe Britney will change her mind and take those evaluations she doesn't want to right now. If she's in a safer place, she might do it. I think it will make things faster.  

This is having a good turn and I'm here for it :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I think Rosengart could make it so he and Britney pick the people to evaluate her, not the c-ship and I think she would possibly do it (if she has to)

She really shouldn't have to be evaluated again though, this is all so corrupt and everyone sees it.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I just love how this man does press conferences. It shows transparency we haven't seen from anything related to her in years.

Or even ever. It’s so amazing to see that for her. Someone actually on her side. She has got to feel so powerful and so in control again. 

• Love 2