Breaking: Rosengart moves up hearing to September to replace/remove Jamie as conservator

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

To the contrary, unlike Mr. Spears, while a professional fiduciary will be required to furnish a bond in the same amount as Mr. Spears, a professional fiduciary will charge solely for the hours worked and would not pay himself in the lavish fashion enjoyed by Mr. Spears.

This is what I like to hear :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, rennen said:

This isn't entirely true, though. That arrangement was from 2008, no? 

Despite Jamie being named as the sole monitor in 2008, Britney has been with them alone, other than security, countless times over the years. There's pictures everywhere to show that and Jamie is nowhere in sight. So there was clearly an amendment to whatever custody/monitor arrangement she has that we're not privy too.

The word "supervised" was used in a recent document...I can't recall which one.

It may not be Jamie, but the impression was left that there still must be a level of supervision...That she still can't go it alone.

• Like 1
Just now, maquisl said:

127 pages in two weeks and some of you critizise him for "not doing anything to help Britney". See guys... Patience!

For the first time in 13 years there's real chance that Britney will be free from her abusers. She waited 13 years, just a couple months to investigate and expose Team Con is nothing.

btw, i LOVE the fact that Team Con tried to keep the conservatorship as a secret for 13 years but now her new lawyers' doing press conferences outside court :wontcry_tears_crying_sad::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: This feels great. I cant imagine how Brit must be feeling right now :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's almost 30 pages, the rest is the transcript! But you should read those 30 pages of pure slayage :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The word "supervised" was used in a recent document...I can't recall which one.

It may not be Jamie, but the impression was left that there still must be a level of supervision...That she still can't go it alone.

I think it's just another new independent person they can use to support that Britney is totally fine with her children (if Jamie or k-fed argue otherwise).

Quite clever really, we'll end up with more supportive declarations.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Sentence #2:

"There might well come a time when the Court will be called upon to consider whether the
conservatorship should be terminated in its entirety and whether—in addition to stripping his daughter of
her dignity, autonomy, and certain fundamental liberties—Mr. Spears is also guilty of misfeasance or
malfeasance warranting the imposition of surcharges, damages, or other legal action against him."

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Colon must be shaking :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Haha 3