Breaking: Rosengart moves up hearing to September to replace/remove Jamie as conservator

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can we just give it a rest, at the end of the day this declaration helps Britney and this WILL help Judge Penny decide. So her opinion does mean something and holds weight, she is Britney's mom.

The past is the past, let's be negative about her mom or whoever when she is free, we all know her mom could have done more but these declarations in support are SO important so lets not complain.

I’m really tired of your holier than thou attitude. Just keep scrolling. We are allowed to be angry that a mother let her child be abused by the man she was still shacking up with for 13 years. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ElenaB said:

this is great but i keep wondering why don’t they petition to end the cship all together, do they need to remove jamie first? someone explain

Yes they do.  Basically Jamie and all of his attorneys are on Britney's payroll.  If they petition to end now Jamie will fight it WITH HER MONEY and it could drag on for a long time all while he is still controlling her finances.  However, there is cause and it should be easy to remove him because he's not qualified (no prior experience or qualifications to manage an estate), has been accused of abuse, has restraining order against him for her kids and has been stated even by her doctors that he has a negative effect on her emotional state.  

Once he is gone, it will be much easier to end the CShip.  Plus this will get him out of it far quicker than the CShip could end, as we all know, there is 'medical evidence' against Britney most likely stating she is unfit (as we have found, probably unfairly because she was on extreme meds/pressure/duress/abuse while being examined per her testimonies, not to mention that it's entirely possible that they could have been paid off) so that could take a while to prove wrong, especially because she doesn't want to be evaluated again.  But basically, the main stressor is that Jamie is still able to control what she does because of the financial aspect and pay his attorney/waste her money to defend himself and the CShip.

OH yea, and Britney's HAD IT and wants that M.F. er gone.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

I’m really tired of your holier than thou attitude. Just keep scrolling. We are allowed to be angry that a mother let her child be abused by the man she was still shacking up with for 13 years. 

I’m giving you a reality check and telling you to relax - read the pinned thread before being outright rude, disrespect to moderators is not acceptable and any issues should be raised privately.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, maquisl said:

"The entire world has witnessed Ms. Spears working tirelessly—with astonishing dedication, precision, and excellence—as a musical artist and performer, an exceptional earner for Mr. Spears (and others) who had a financial interest in making sure she would continue to work and perform."

AND OTHERS. Jail is coming for loucifer! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I’m waiting for her name to be dropped, I can feel it is coming soon and I can’t wait :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

To be fair, she seemed to have been positioning herself in favor of Britney since March 2019 when she petition to be part of the lawsuit.

Thank you for this input as i had forgotten! 

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I totally love that Colon Spears will have to pay HIS OWN WAY if he plans to fight his expulsion!

Bye bye Vivian! :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

There’s no way in hell he is going to be able to afford that *****’s exorbitant fees now.

Maybe Juno can help him on that front, her AirBnB income from the condo will surly come in handy! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Bye Vivian ✌🏽 I’m really looking forward to her last day in court. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

I didn't hear about him selling a home - which one? Serenity?

The home Britney grew up in. It was listed for about a year and he finally sold it a few months back. He’s living in a trailer now, with Britney paying the rent and taxes on storage facilities for all the homes relics to be stored in! 

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’m waiting for her name to be dropped, I can feel it is coming soon and I can’t wait :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Yeah, me too. It's pretty annoying that no one mentions her but I think he cant unless he has concrete evidence against her. But it's definitely coming in the fututre :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

That will come after the forensic accountant shows Britney is missing tens of (if not hundreds of) millions of $$. She won't get away but I feel like we'll have to be patient on that oneOprah Winfrey Smirk GIF

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

The home Britney grew up in. It was listed for about a year and he finally sold it a few months back. He’s living in a trailer now, with Britney paying the rent and taxes on storage facilities for all the homes relics to be stored in! 

Ohhhkay.  Knew he was living in a trailer - btw - see those pics of him at the trailer wearing logos for 'Monster' energy drink? How fitting...we put ourselves in circumstances that mimic how we feel about ourselves and this was very telling..anyway, just sayin...

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:He would try to sell everything!

Maybe Colon knew this day would come and that’s why he sold the family home. But now how will Daddy pay for his legal fees, no way that tiny home in Louisiana will pay Vivi’s fee’s. He’ll have to resort to selling his Femme Fatale Tour props :enigma_alien_blue: I swear to god y’all better not think about buying anything from this skeletor devil man. :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

• Haha 1