Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Jaime is not even her conservator of the person anymore...

It is not about the cship. Even is she wasn't under a cship, this would still be true. As long as someone else is the owner of the IG, they don't have to get her approval for anything on it really. The IG belongs to Britney the Brand currently, not Britney the Person. This is perfectly legal. 

It only has to do with the cship in the ense that this arrangement was set up during the cship. But since Jamie was her conservator, he had the power to do that. They can challenge this by challenging the validity of the cship and/or Jamie being guilty of cship abuse. Possibly other venues as well. But it is not because of the cship she right now can't control her IG, but the fact that an LLC with Jamie as president owns it.

2 hours ago, mmseventy said:

Wow I don’t even know what to say!! Honestly I feel bad for criticizing her past videos, even though I didn’t do it in her comments. I feel like she got her phone access back (the story Sam just posted has her on her phone) and started to see what people have been saying on her old videos?

I agree with this. I think she just now out full access back and she's reading comments on her past videos.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, G-unit said:

What if she’s so mad about this because SHE wanted to perform that night, but her team wouldn’t let her.  Her kids and Lexie (who she said loves to see her perform) were there and the she didn’t look that happy during any of it, except when JL first came out.  Prob not the case, but what if…

OMG.......you might be right

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mangotango said:

It is not about the cship. Even is she wasn't under a cship, this would still be true. As long as someone else is the owner of the IG, they don't have to get her approval for anything on it really. The IG belongs to Britney the Brand currently, not Britney the Person. This is perfectly legal. 

It only has to do with the cship in the ense that this arrangement was set up during the cship. But since Jamie was her conservator, he had the power to do that. They can challenge this by challenging the validity of the cship and/or Jamie being guilty of cship abuse. Possibly other venues as well. But it is not because of the cship she right now can't control her IG, but the fact that an LLC with Jamie as president owns it.

Sorry, but feels like a lot of fans simply choose to say she has no control over her posts because they don't like what she posts. It's not that different from what the cship does, they only accept Britney if she meets their standard. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Damn. Britney is about to really let loose probably for the first time in her life! Her image has always been so controlled. I'm looking forward to hearing her speak what's really on her mind more often.

Rachael Harris guest hosted on E! News Daily Pop about 3 weeks ago and criticized her/made her sound crazy for talking about fairy tales. That's what Britney is referencing, but it looks like E! took the video down. She definitely watches what people say about her.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Sorry, but feels like a lot of fans simply choose to say she has no control over her posts because they don't like what she most. It's not that different from what the cship does, they only accept Britney if she meets their standard. 

When I say in control I mean quite literally. I.e. having the final say and power in what happens with it, who can have access etc. Being able to lock others out of it. Britney may very well still have access and influence, there has been reports that that is they way it has worked previously - she has sent content that is edited and posted by CrowdSurf. I am not saying that is not true. But that is not control. That is allowing her to post, but not her having the control. 

Jamie (or the LLC technically) has the control. There is no dispute about that, it has nothing to do with what is posted or whether Britney is behind a post or such. I am not talking about her content right now. I hope it is her because I would looove it if she was dragging them and letting them feel her wrath finally. But that has no bearing on who has legal control of the IG.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

there's one thing that irks me a little bit. she sounds very intelligent and self aware in court despite the circumstances and here on instagram whoever wrote these things wheter it's her or cassie, she sounds very childlish and akward. Britney knows very well they'll use everything against her as they've done many times before. it's almost like someone is trying to paint this picture of an unbalanced and chaotic women.

She has been silenced for 13 f%#king years and what's wrong with her complaining for this one time? I think she has every right to blame people who put her in a conservatorship.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She's serving Blackoutney and I'm living.

She's right that her residency mostly comprised of people who were in Vegas as that time and wanted to see her and have a good time which explains how bad the ticket sales were with Club MGM or whatever it was called. That hotel was trash. She should have been at Caesars or Wynn.

I understand that she doesn't like her past being brought uo, but that documentary really did wonders of the movement.

I also don't understand what woman she's referring to when she says that they make fun of her for hoping to have a fairy tale ending.

Rachael Harris made that comment on E! News Daily Pop but it looks like E! took the video down because I can't find it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Brenton said:

For those thinking it’s not her - what reason would there be at this stage? She has to know about her insta (Sam likes it) - she doesn’t have to hit post herself for it to be from her.

Also do you really think Cassie is even aware of Jamie Lynn singing Britney remixes at a Disney tribute concert years ago? At the very least it’s not at the top of her mind. It’s clearly Britney 

• Like 4

This post brought tears to my eyes. WHEN she becomes free, and that will be soon, we need to give her space if she asks for it. The amount of trauma she has endured will take years to repair. We as fans need to send her love and light and healing. Britney is so strong. I don’t think many other pop stars would have been able to handle what she has been through. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, generation glory said:

In hindsight Britney does look to be trying to conceal her cringe. Lynne is freaking loving JL up there lmao!!😂JL will never get a response like that from an audience again.😂

Yeah it’s really strange.  She’s very clearly excited at first, and then at one point it pans to her looking at her mom and it appears she mouths “this is so cool” and then she just looks embarrassed…maybe she thought Juno was Keesha or something and then she realized. 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I’m so confused about the Jamie Lynn remix thing. She’s talking about the radio Disney awards but Britney seemed pretty happy to see Jamie Lynn at the time? 

that's what I'm confused about. If this is her not posting, I hope Sam tells her what is being said.

9 minutes ago, Miley6676 said:

Also do you really think Cassie is even aware of Jamie Lynn singing Britney remixes at a Disney tribute concert years ago? At the very least it’s not at the top of her mind. It’s clearly Britney 

??? Cassie was probably there with Britney backstage and even if she didn't remember this (which is one of the last Britney appearances at an award show which to me says Cassie def remembers it) Cassie could quickly take a minute to do some research on YouTube and find the video lmao. Like I'm not saying it's Cassie but your point doesn't make that much sense.

12 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

OMG.......you might be right

Through her testimony we’ve definitely learned that Britney is still very much invested in her art…she just wants CONTROL and BREAKS.  “I take everything I do very seriously” “I wasn’t good, I was great.” “I was basically directing the show” “I lead a room of 16 new dancers and taught them choreography”.  She also made a comment in the first testimony about the team having “too much control” over what she does, and I believe she was talking about her career…but I have to go back and re-listen.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she wanted to perform a fun little medley of some of her Disney appropriate hits for her family to see and then accept such a cool award.  Maybe they were too cheap to shell out the money for a stage set up, or we’re just punishing her for something and bringing Juno in was a way to maybe make them think she would be a little less angry.  It appeared to work, but at the end she didn’t seem thrilled.   This is TOTALLY a reach, but I could see it being true.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

This makes me wonder if she had to fight hard to sing You Oughta Know & Something To Talk About :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I also wonder if her 100% lip syncing since ‘08 was also her choice 

Didn't she say during "Something to talk about" that it felt kinda illegal to be holding the mic?

• Like 2

Y'all i literally had this doubt yesterday

The only problem with her and his sister relationship for me was that Disney awards where it seemed like she was rooting for her sister but she literally mentioned it lmao

The way she took her name directly. Jamie Lynne can't pretend to like this post anymore

Can't wait for her sister to post about how her insta was hacked and that was a deepfake video :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

EDIT: Omg she actually liked it deflecting the blame to idk who :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Like 1

I’ve always felt that it was Britney doing the posts and captions on her Instagram, but that somebody was going in and vetting them and editing them as well. Like it was team con’s version of her. Like how people photoshop their pictures on Instagram, team con was editing her posts. The sped up pitch in some of them says it all. I now feel like this is truly her. Britney without the editing of team con. 

• Love 1