Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

10 minutes ago, _genic said:

It's confusing af. Britney really needs to prove she actually has a control of her account somehow or people will keep suspecting it's credibility.

There's something that it's stuck in my brain now tho... Remember when she talked to the judge and she said something like: "Remember when i told the world i was ok? That's a lie" well, she didn't said to the judge "i've been forced to say that i'm ok" or "my so-called team forced me to say so..." It's very confusing tbh, she could have took advantage of that moment to talk about her team that forced her to lie, but no, she mentioned herself only and she told the judge that SHE was in denial... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

This s*hit is stressing me out Over It Reaction GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Matthew would literally say in court they are posting fake captions pretending to be Britney, so it’d be insanely stupid for them to post.

also why on earth would team con paint Jamie even worse and show how awful and controlling he is. Some of you really need to think. 

Don’t be so naive. You think her team aren’t going to play games? They are the masters of it. They’ve been manipulating her through her socials for years now. 

The cat is out the bag everyone knows what a monster Jamie is now so there’s not really any point trying to paint him in any other way. I don’t believe Britney is stupid enough to talk about an ongoing case on social media which she has no access too. Her lawyer will have told her to be quiet on these matters like every other court case. I hope it’s brought up at the next hearing this social media bs has gone too far

• Like 3

If it's Cassie posting then team con is trying to make Britney look bad, if Britney is actually posting (which I doubt) then she is trying to leave people with a bad taste in their mouths about her. Probably to lose followers so that her dad wouldn't have a reason to continue the Britney brand.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

I don't believe this is her. Read the letters Britney wrote on her website from 2004-2007. Even in her darkest moments, she was well-articulated and expressed herself with maturity. This post reads like the ranting of an incoherent child. The thoughts don't connect and it's not easy to make sense of. 

I believe her team is trying to hurt her case by making her look bad. I know some of you think they wouldn't dare reference the conservatorship. Well, now the cat's out of the bag! It's out there. They don't have a choice. So I think this is their way of manipulating everyone. Make people think it's really her, because why would the conservatorship bash itself?

This is how manipulation works. This is all way too much to share. Especially when dealing with a serious, legal matter. Any lawyer will tell you this is NOT the way to air out these issues. Save that for the court room. Or at the very least, come up with a written statement that the lawyer looks over and approves of.

If her new lawyer saw this, he would definitely NOT be okay with it.

Think about how quickly that first Instagram post went up after the last hearing. Do you really think her new lawyer demanded her Instagram login be handed over right away? Do you really think that was his top priority? 

Something about this doesn't feel right.

I think profanity and anger is healthy here….13 years of abuse and being used. Articulation does not have to be present during moments of release. Shes only human. Try not having a voice for 13 years… or having one yet people choose not to allow you to make any decisions .  Try having your own life taken away for 13 years. Try losing your own freedom for 13 years.. Having an IUD inside of you to prevent children. Try bring others money train. Shes clearly justified in her decision not to articulate for virgin ears . I think she sounds lucid and angry. Go britney.  Scream **** **** off .. **** you all .. **** **** **** .. its healthy to get it off your chest.  Its ok to curse. Do people expect her to use proper verbose calm etiquette and stay composed after 13 years for trauma  . 13 years !!!!!! I would be livid and heartbroken.  Shes human people. She owe nobody a thing. Shes owed only her freedom.. she worked her *** off and its justified anger. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

I don't believe this is her. Read the letters Britney wrote on her website from 2004-2007. Even in her darkest moments, she was well-articulated and expressed herself with maturity. This post reads like the ranting of an incoherent child. The thoughts don't connect and it's not easy to make sense of. 

I believe her team is trying to hurt her case by making her look bad. I know some of you think they wouldn't dare reference the conservatorship. Well, now the cat's out of the bag! It's out there. They don't have a choice. So I think this is their way of manipulating everyone. Make people think it's really her, because why would the conservatorship bash itself?

This is how manipulation works. This is all way too much to share. Especially when dealing with a serious, legal matter. Any lawyer will tell you this is NOT the way to air out these issues. Save that for the court room. Or at the very least, come up with a written statement that the lawyer looks over and approves of.

If her new lawyer saw this, he would definitely NOT be okay with it.

Think about how quickly that first Instagram post went up after the last hearing. Do you really think her new lawyer demanded her Instagram login be handed over right away? Do you really think that was his top priority? 

Something about this doesn't feel right.

She was always articulating so well. These posts I feel are not her. The thoughts and sentences are so erratic. It’s purposely done to make her look like a scatterbrain and “crazy”! The posts are always so all over the place and even juvenile in a way. 

• Like 3
Just now, G-unit said:

Why would team con put such a big target on Jamie Lynne’s back tho?  Like her family is clearly sick af, but they’d have to know that a post like this is going to put JL in a REALLY bad place with the public.

To play the game that it’s really her

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

There's something that it's stuck in my brain now tho... Remember when she talked to the judge and she said something like: Remember when i told the world i was ok? That's a lie" well, she didn't said to the judge "i've been forced to say that i'm ok" or "my so-called team forced me to say so..." It's very confusing tbh, she could have took advantage of that moment to talk about her team that forced her to lie, but no, she mentioned herself only and she told the judge that SHE was in denial... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: This s*hit is stressing me out Over It Reaction GIF

Whether her IG is hers or not, the real question we have to ask is "Does she really have access to internet?".

As far as I know team Con is monitoring every move of her.  Does she even have her own cellphone?

• Love 1

you have to be honestly insane to think this is not her. britney is back and able to talk for the first time in 13 years. i expect a lot of these posts to not be fully coherent because of what she’s been through but it’s SO AMAZING THAT BRITNEY IS ALIVE AND ******* KICKING. i know it’s supposed to be toxic to want her to perform again, but from this she clearly ******* wants to be on stage on her own terms...

i think we’re going to get another tour 😭😭😭😭

• Love 3
Just now, G-unit said:

Why would team con put such a big target on Jamie Lynne’s back tho?  Like her family is clearly sick af, but they’d have to know that a post like this is going to put JL in a REALLY bad place with the public.

Maybe i'm reaching... But could it be that they're doing this now because JL tried so hard to blame her parents saying that she has nothing to do with this whole thing and that she's broke... while we all know (team con included) that that's BS? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

2 hours ago, The Finn said:

Mmmyeah, she doesn’t really look like she is enjoying the show.

Britney’s life is flashing before her eyes. Like “Oh God, they’re going to kill me and Jamie Lynn will be doing my revival show in Vegas for the next 30 years…”

Also, at the end JL says, “surprise!” So Britney didn’t know anything about her sister performing in the medley with the other artists.

• Haha 1

it’s clear some of you just know the post-cship Britney: complicit, silenced and compromised.

She can get down and dirty, if need be guys. Don’t forget she is the same girl who filmed “Chaotic”.

I, for me, am living for it. The last thing missing is her going for a dark hair color. THEN we know she means business 😂

• Love 4