Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

20 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Damn. Britney is about to really let loose probably for the first time in her life! Her image has always been so controlled. I'm looking forward to hearing her speak what's really on her mind more often.

Rachael Harris guest hosted on E! News Daily Pop about 3 weeks ago and criticized her/made her sound crazy for talking about fairy tales. That's what Britney is referencing, but it looks like E! took the video down. She definitely watches what people say about her.

Yeah she for sure watches what people say about her, how can you not!? Plus with all her time at home she must get bored. I remember photos of Britney back before the c-ship reading magazines in a store with her on the front page with a false headline. 

• Like 2

Sorry for the triple post. I know she said she won't perform for a long time and all, but if you read between the lines, you can see Britney's passion for her music and performing is still there. She's talking about performing to the remixes she wants, dancing in her living room instead of Vegas....She just wants to perform on her OWN terms. That's very nice to hear :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 7
2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I’m so confused about the Jamie Lynn remix thing. She’s talking about the radio Disney awards but Britney seemed pretty happy to see Jamie Lynn at the time? 

Yeah i remember once bringing up this video so that people can stop attacking Jamie since Britney still loves her.

Although it became quite clearly after that she was a fake *** B.

But this moment still confuses me.

They’re trying way to hard to make her look angry and manic. What suddenly Britney starts speaking up in court and all of a sudden she’s got the passwords to her socials? It’s all being very carefully managed by her team still and Cassie is writing all of the posts. 

Remmeber there is an ongoing legal battle ongoing. What’s said in court doesn’t necessarily need to be put on social media but they’re putting her feelings all out there even though they’ve spent years hiding the truth suddenly the narrative has changed and she wants to bad mouth her dad? I don’t get their motive but I wish they just wouldn’t post anything at all. Britney’s smart enough to keep her mouth shut and not come for everyone on social media when there’s an ongoing case and everything said could be used against her. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

I don't believe this is her. Read the letters Britney wrote on her website from 2004-2007. Even in her darkest moments, she was well-articulated and expressed herself with maturity. This post reads like the ranting of an incoherent child. The thoughts don't connect and it's not easy to make sense of. 

I believe her team is trying to hurt her case by making her look bad. I know some of you think they wouldn't dare reference the conservatorship. Well, now the cat's out of the bag! It's out there. They don't have a choice. So I think this is their way of manipulating everyone. Make people think it's really her, because why would the conservatorship bash itself?

This is how manipulation works. This is all way too much to share. Especially when dealing with a serious, legal matter. Any lawyer will tell you this is NOT the way to air out these issues. Save that for the court room. Or at the very least, come up with a written statement that the lawyer looks over and approves of.

If her new lawyer saw this, he would definitely NOT be okay with it. Think about how long it took before that first Instagram post went up after the last hearing. Do you really think her new lawyer demanded her Instagram login be handed over right away? Do you really think that was his top priority? 

Something about this doesn't feel right.

This 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

This makes me wonder if she had to fight hard to sing You Oughta Know & Something To Talk About :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I also wonder if her 100% lip syncing since ‘08 was also her choice 

René Descartes doubt method here we go :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

juanita lap dance played the wrong cards

I feel bad because Britney is really into family, she's always wanted to help them from day 1 ("I want to buy a house to my parents"), I'm wondering why are they doing all of this? if they'd released her in 2009 she probably would've been even more willing to pay them stuff, people can't be that bad :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

2 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Yeah i remember once bringing up this video so that people can stop attacking Jamie since Britney still loves her.

Although it became quite clearly after that she was a fake *** B.

But this moment still confuses me.

Both can’t be true at the same time. Maybe she had mixed feelings about it or was just putting on a front at the time.

4 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

I don't believe this is her. Read the letters Britney wrote on her website from 2004-2007. Even in her darkest moments, she was well-articulated and expressed herself with maturity. This post reads like the ranting of an incoherent child. The thoughts don't connect and it's not easy to make sense of. 

I believe her team is trying to hurt her case by making her look bad. I know some of you think they wouldn't dare reference the conservatorship. Well, now the cat's out of the bag! It's out there. They don't have a choice. So I think this is their way of manipulating everyone. Make people think it's really her, because why would the conservatorship bash itself?

This is how manipulation works. This is all way too much to share. Especially when dealing with a serious, legal matter. Any lawyer will tell you this is NOT the way to air out these issues. Save that for the court room. Or at the very least, come up with a written statement that the lawyer looks over and approves of.

If her new lawyer saw this, he would definitely NOT be okay with it.

Think about how quickly that first Instagram post went up after the last hearing. Do you really think her new lawyer demanded her Instagram login be handed over right away? Do you really think that was his top priority? 

Something about this doesn't feel right.

what if it's her? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 2

Matthew would literally say in court they are posting fake captions pretending to be Britney, so it’d be insanely stupid for them to post.

also why on earth would team con paint Jamie even worse and show how awful and controlling he is. Some of you really need to think. 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, It'sBeenAWhile said:

Sorry for the triple post. I know she said she won't perform for a long time and all, but if you read between the lines, you can see Britney's passion for her music and performing is still there. She's talking about performing to the remixes she wants, dancing in her living room instead of Vegas....She just wants to perform on her OWN terms. That's very nice to hear :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I agree. it sounds like she cares a lot about her music and creative control over it, and it sounds like she will continue to make music once c-ship is over.

21 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Through her testimony we’ve definitely learned that Britney is still very much invested in her art…she just wants CONTROL and BREAKS.  “I take everything I do very seriously” “I wasn’t good, I was great.” “I was basically directing the show” “I lead a room of 16 new dancers and taught them choreography”.  She also made a comment in the first testimony about the team having “too much control” over what she does, and I believe she was talking about her career…but I have to go back and re-listen.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she wanted to perform a fun little medley of some of her Disney appropriate hits for her family to see and then accept such a cool award.  Maybe they were too cheap to shell out the money for a stage set up, or we’re just punishing her for something and bringing Juno in was a way to maybe make them think she would be a little less angry.  It appeared to work, but at the end she didn’t seem thrilled.   This is TOTALLY a reach, but I could see it being true.

it's a good theory honestly.  The fact that she was basically directing the show shows her potential and talent!!that's a lot of work!!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Holy f.ucking s.hit aretha franklin wig GIF

I'm shocked tbh... I was not expecting that :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: i'm still not sure if it's her, but at the same time why would her team be so explicit? Idk, it's a 50/50 for me :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

It's confusing af. Britney really needs to prove she actually has a control of her account somehow or people will keep suspecting its credibility.

• Like 4