Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

This is another tactic by team con to gaslight and reduce us into nothing more than a conspiracy theory again.

Her last couple posts about her situation since the June 23 hearing have left me very confused.
She has a say in her IG, but I don’t think she has anything to do with posting.

They are trying to spin a narrative. Have a scapegoat: Whatever that is. I will not believe these posts are 100% Britney until she talks about it on video tbh

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Im not buying its Britney. After Britney's first testimony where she says she is angry and depressed, they changed the narrative of this account completely. Besides, why would Team CON give her control of that account if they are trying to take her down in court? It doesnt make any sense, unless their goal is to use this account against her (which they almost did last hearing but Vivian was shutted down by Rosengart). We know for a fact she doesnt own her socials, it belongs to Baby One More Time LLC (Jamie) and people always forget that. Just because the account is saying things we wanna hear, it doesnt mean it comes from Britney. A lawyer, specially a reputable one like Ronsengart that worked with many celebrities, would've advise her that she is in the middle of a court battle and therefore she should focus on that instead of adressing **** on Instagram, at least for now.

I'll only believe Britney fully runs this account when she or her lawyer comes foward and clarifies that. Not even Sam can make me believe cause God knows what he had to sign to stay around. Specially cause Team CON made moves in that account just last week and it seems everyone forgot about it once the #FreeBritney post was made when Ronsengart didnt even had the time to do something about her socials. 

Her new lawyer would bring this up in court though if it isn’t her... as she had no password access so I don’t see what team con would gain from this. It’s all Britney writing this but sends to her social media team to post.  sorry but Sam her boy friend of 6 years that you all speak crap about wouldn’t of liked this post.  This fan base is getting far too paranoid 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Just FYI, people posting as "Britney", or rather on Britney the Brand's IG, is perfectly legal and not considered abusive in itself. It has nothing to do with the cship even. This happens with a lot of major accounts for public figures. The IG is owned by an LLC and the LLC can outsource posting to anyone they decide really to post on the IG like nothing was different., i.e. not having to say "this is not Britney posting" or similar. However, they can't outright state they are Britney if they are not. Because they are only representing Britney the Brand, but they still can't make a post explicitly saying "Yes, this is Britney Spears posting". So it is not the cship that gives other people right to post as Britney (as long as not saying explicitly they are Britney), but the LLC has that power. 

Yeah, but whoever is posting as her brand will still need her ok, same with any other celebrity 

I know a lot of you are like "Cassie this or that" but also, believe Britney when she speaks. She is telling us her feelings.

She has a problem with being believed. We should believe her.

Also, is she saying that she wanted to do her songs in Vegas with other remixes but they didn't let her?

And then she didn't like that JL did them? (Drag ha!)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Yeah, but whoever is posting as her brand still will have other post things she's ok with, as with any other celebrity 

No, that's the thing, they don't. Because she is not in charge of the LLC that owns the IG. Jamie is. So he is effectively the only one who has to okay (or delegate to who can do that). With other celebrities they usually own their own IGs, or are the president of the company that owns the IG. 

• Like 1

since 2008, britney spears has only had a handful of minutes to make her voice heard - unfiltered - in the past 13 years. i am sorry but i cannot fathom that she would take the only other opportunities she's had to discuss her conservatorship, and the abuse she's endured to waste it and chose to mention such incredibly petty things.

at no point in her testimony you hear her give such attention to such small things; when compared to the abuse she's endured... she wouldn't say any of this on IG, I'm sorry - she'd address WAY more important things. a lot of the things mentioned here sound like fan pleasers / fantasies of fans / giving the gays everything they want.

i still believe this is not her posting and that the goal of these posts is to regain the credibility of her instagram - which basically had zero credibility from june 23rd and on - with the intention of continuing to control the narrative and her public persona perception.

additionally, if we go to the legal aspects, NO legal documents have been filed making rosengard her attorney - at least not that i am aware of - he was accepted by the court but has not formally retained her, and if they have done that and it hasn't been made public knowledge - i am sure he would NOT made it the no 1 thing to regain her access to IG, it would be to either get off the con or get to see her children more - again PRIORITIES.

additionally, i would think that the first thing her attorney would tell her is to make NO mention of anything conservatorship related in public until charges have been filed and cases opened.

im sorry - i know we all want britney to be able to say this things, and we dream of that moment, but this is not it. - i do not know if im right, but right now with the information i have i think my educated guess is that she is not posting. maybe im terribly wrong, and i wish she'd address this topic with her attorney as it is very important for the movement to know which sources are reporting accurate and truthful information regarding such an important ongoing case involving the constitutional rights of a human being.

• Love 3
Just now, mangotango said:

No, that's the thing, they don't. Because she is not in charge of the LLC that owns the IG. Jamie is. So he is effectively the only one who has to okay (or delegate to who can do that). With other celebrities they usually own their own IGs, or are the president of the company that owns the IG. 

Jaime is not even her conservator of the person anymore...

• Like 1