Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The third eye has nothing to do with addiction of mental health. Britney has always been very spiritual, whether that is Christianity, Kabbalah, new age…She seems to gather a few principles from each teaching and apply then to her life. There’s nothing bizarre about this.

I know It but it's also a topic or the topic of people who esperimenti with psychotropic ***** like LSD. But yeah, I'm probably overthinking

3 hours ago, kindlewindle said:

I don't think it's a strange topic at all, the third eye is taught in yoga and is all about spiritual awakening and enlightenment. It relates to inner peace and is a very positive teaching. I wonder if by saying that her third eye gets closed once a year she means that the memory of a traumatic event disrupts her spiritual well-being. 

Good intuition !

48 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

like she can't even get mad without people thinking she's having another breakdown :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Exactly! I know that I'm a Britney fan, so I'm biased, but this woman is completely outta this world! She's lucid, strong, VERY intelligent AFTER these past 13 years of torture, pills, gaslighting, threats and being SHAME for 13 years in front of the world!

DURING all that she was PERFORMING in front of MILLIONS of people 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, tco said:

I feel like it’s well established that she doesn’t have direct access to her insta. She submits posts and they put them up(if they approve). I’m sure they also post for her sometimes for promo stuff and the post about domination. I still think she wrote this post.  

1 hour ago, Bro96 said:

What the hell? Jamie L has liked the post.

It's called being a narcissist. It's something her father does too. They pretend that they are the victim and do everything they can to show that they are innocent.

I think Britney made her post vague on purpose so that she doesn't seem like she's pointing fingers to a specific person and Juno Lou took that opportunity to suggest that Britney was referring to someone other than her. Juno liking the post pretty much confirms that Britney was referring to her because Juno DESPERATELY wants to divert the attention away from her.

18 hours ago, germyerick said:

I was reading this, it is obviously about Jamie Lynn, but I also thought it might be directed to her mom.

I think it’s Jamie Lynn. They aren’t that close anymore. She unfollowed her awhile ago and only recently followed her again. Jamie Lynn really never supported Britney. She used her to leverage her own fame and fortune.