Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

She’s never been unhumbled by fame, but I think she’s starting to remember she is Britney ******* Spears. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I really hope your right, cause that feeling of empowerment she must feel knowing shes the legendary Britney Fu.king Spears and the General Public including her Peers are standing right behind her!

Take Out The Trash Brit!

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Can someone ss where Jamie Lynn liked the post because it still doesn't show for me. 

Also can you imagine if this ISNT about JL and Britney is just allowing her sister to be dragged :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

This is what proves to me its about her because surely she wouldn't set something up for people to attack her little sister if she truly wasn't hurt. She knows what it's like to be attacked online she wouldn't do that to someone she loves if it wasn't true.

You got blocked

7 minutes ago, Busybee said:

That was my initial thought but I can still see her page and I never actually followed her or interacted with her page

13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

You got blocked

I can’t see her like either and I don’t follow her nor would have done anything for her to block me :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Do you think it's still her posting those stories about the third eye??? I know there's nothing wrong but at the same time it's a strange topic, not uncommon in people with ****-addictions and/or mental diseases, and it's also strange the way she speak about it like "my third get closed once a year" like it was something very concrete and not simply a way of describing her spirituality. If I were in her position I wouldn't make post like this until I'm sure I'm free.

You've clearly never spent time in Los angeles:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I just HATE that Britney literally CANT do/say/post anything because everything is relatable to her mental health, like ?¡?????

No people, not everything is mental health relatable:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

like she can't even get mad without people thinking she's having another breakdown :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, ratsincats said:

she got a lawyer, and the cship never had a legal right to control what she could post. i think most of the cship had no legal basis and was lies and manipulation of Britney. now there’s law firm tearing it apart ❤️ i think this is her first ever genuine unfiltered post, and we’re going to see a lot more 

Yes, a lot of things in the chsio that they got away with was probably achieved by keeping Britney in the dark about her rights. Manipulating her with the kids. Also, they claimed this was a voluntary cship. Can she voluntarily get out? I think Rosengart should try to prove there was fraud in getting her in it. Her court appointed lawyer never gave her notice of the cship as she was supposed to. 

15 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I can’t lie despite everything and knowing Britney has the capability of being this way, and despite how much everyone here ****s on JL in behalf of Britney, I NEVER expected Britney to publicly drag her sister. Ever. This is insane but I hope her spark is reignited. While unfortunate it has to be this way, it feels good that Britney is making shockwaves and lashing out.

She’s never been unhumbled by fame, but I think she’s starting to remember she is Britney ******* Spears. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

100 percent agreed. Britney and JL are more like mother and daughter than sisters, Britney always have cared for this girl. And even though the fandom likes to hate her, I agree with your point. 

It was the comment 'Britney didn't write this' that was popular to get the likes on the comment section.

Now it's hate towards JL. People love the drama, it seems detrimental and not helpful at all. 

It can be true by the way, I am not opposing it. BUT, as I said so long ago, I will not spread hate towards people unless Britney calls them out by name. Britney didn't have the courage to speak up for herself, and she finally has found it, and that's what's most important. Everyone is complaining about JL didn't let Brit drink coke and how 'oppressive and anti human rights' that is, so when you reverse that psychology back, you should be also opposing JL publicly speaking about the c-ship if Britney didn't want to talk about it back then. It would be against her will, right? And we don't know their relationship behind the close doors, but of course some people like Lutfi is still keeping on spreading the rumors.

You like it or not, families go through tough times, they bind again, it all happens internally, in this example it's happening publicly for sure. Trying to vilify her because you don't like her, or because you think she didn't support her doesn't make it true. We don't know. That's all. I'll follow what Britney says, I don't care about the rest, I don't care about the gossip, I don't care about the clicks and likes.

And finally, Lutfi is pointing at JL on his twitter, very heatedly. This guy whom I never trusted and will never trust, and who has a restraining order against Brit, somehow claims he knows every detail about JL, and Brit's family and everything that's been happening in the near future. HOW? How is that possible? I think there is a lynch campaign going on, and Lutfi is onboard with it and I don't like people trying to take advantage of this moment. Maybe I'm wrong but this is my gut feeling, knowing what happened in 2007-2008.

I truly believe that we shouldn't vilify anyone close to her unless Britney speaks out against them directly. And I believe now from the court and her recent instagram posts, we know that she is more than capable and pissed to call out anyone. I'll be waiting for the words to come out from Brit's mouth, and I'll try not to spread negativity that might potentially harm her, because we don't know.

Peace.

EDIT: Britney’s new post directly addressing JL. I’m officially retiring from giving people the benefit of the doubt. Good for you Britney!!! No more being nice to benefit others 🙌🙌🙌

• Love 1
15 hours ago, gloryo said:

me too, i always thought it was the team CON to post but i'm starting to have doubts that maybe she finally has access to instagram

I think that crowd surf is allowing Britney to post what she wants now (or her idiot personal conservator) because they want to stay on her payroll when this nightmare finally ends. They’re all so transparent. 

• Like 2