Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

1 hour ago, Alexa James said:

I think it’s Jamie Lynn. They aren’t that close anymore. She unfollowed her awhile ago and only recently followed her again. Jamie Lynn really never supported Britney. She used her to leverage her own fame and fortune.

I agree. She cared about the things she got bc of Britney. Didn't she used to say the best sing about being Britney's sister is shopping and travelling?

And then obviously the jobs she only got bc of her last name. 

She never had to work for anything. And when she realised she couldn't make money from her non existing talents, she married someone she probably didn't really care about (how could I want more) so she can be a (terrible) stay at home mom.

If this is Britney typing then I think it’s awesome that she’s able to express herself- no matter what the message. That’s the crux of the #freebritney movement, right? However, from a fan’s perspective, I think the most unfortunate part is that we’ve been spun around so many times, it’s hard to know what to believe. If she wasn’t in control of her Instagram, I hope they felt pressured to give this back to her and this is Britney in her words and not some sinister angle that is yet to be revealed.