Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

Hopefully Jamie Lynn STOPS posting and making statements. Seriously - it is in such bad taste. She was silent all this time before, just keep being silent and wait for whatever is coming to you. Lord knows you got enough comfortable years off your sisters suffering. 

Do you think it's still her posting those stories about the third eye??? I know there's nothing wrong but at the same time it's a strange topic, not uncommon in people with ****-addictions and/or mental diseases, and it's also strange the way she speak about it like "my third get closed once a year" like it was something very concrete and not simply a way of describing her spirituality. If I were in her position I wouldn't make post like this until I'm sure I'm free.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Do you think it's still her posting those stories about the third eye??? I know there's nothing wrong but at the same time it's a strange topic, not uncommon in people with ****-addictions and/or mental diseases, and it's also strange the way she speak about it like "my third get closed once a year" like it was something very concrete and not simply a way of describing her spirituality. If I were in her position I wouldn't make post like this until I'm sure I'm free.

I don't think it's a strange topic at all, the third eye is taught in yoga and is all about spiritual awakening and enlightenment. It relates to inner peace and is a very positive teaching. I wonder if by saying that her third eye gets closed once a year she means that the memory of a traumatic event disrupts her spiritual well-being. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

The third eye has nothing to do with addiction of mental health. Britney has always been very spiritual, whether that is Christianity, Kabbalah, new age…She seems to gather a few principles from each teaching and apply then to her life. There’s nothing bizarre about this.

• Love 4

I can’t lie despite everything and knowing Britney has the capability of being this way, and despite how much everyone here ****s on JL in behalf of Britney, I NEVER expected Britney to publicly drag her sister. Ever. This is insane but I hope her spark is reignited. While unfortunate it has to be this way, it feels good that Britney is making shockwaves and lashing out.

She’s never been unhumbled by fame, but I think she’s starting to remember she is Britney ******* Spears. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I just HATE that Britney literally CANT do/say/post anything because everything is relatable to her mental health, like ?¡?????

No people, not everything is mental health relatable:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I imagine this is exactly how her demented father thinks when she doesn’t do things exactly they way he wants them done.

“Britney go get the blue mug”

”No I want the red one”

”You’re psychotic and authority defiant, you must be punished now.”

• Love 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Erm? It’s nothing concerning. third eye is to do with meditation and yoga. Opening up your thoughts to the world, having a clear mind. Fans look way to much into her posts... it’s not that deep. If Britney wasn’t in control of her captions and worried it was making her look “crazy” to the world she would of brung it up in court. Sam has been her boyfriend for 6 years nearly I’m pretty sure she would be telling her.    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/life-style/health-fitness/home-remedies/all-you-need-to-know-about-third-eye-meditation/amp_articleshow/72458177.cms  All you need to know about third eye is above. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

QUEEN :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Such a shift in her instagram since the hearing, Matthew must have made sure she has the right to access to her internet and more access to social media.

She must have been tired being censored so much.

I hope Rosengart has ensured she has access to internet, but just to know: that doesn't legally include access to the IG. She has no legal right to access it if the owner of the IG says they don't want her to have access. Sorry for being annoying an repeating myself. Not a comment on the post itself or her current level of access, just as a clarifying note on what the ACLU argued she had right to, accessing internet, does not mean a right to the IG, unfortunately. 

Can someone ss where Jamie Lynn liked the post because it still doesn't show for me. 

Also can you imagine if this ISNT about JL and Britney is just allowing her sister to be dragged :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

This is what proves to me its about her because surely she wouldn't set something up for people to attack her little sister if she truly wasn't hurt. She knows what it's like to be attacked online she wouldn't do that to someone she loves if it wasn't true.