Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

It’s not Madonna or Justin or Paris cmon  guys ! She’s talking about people the « closest » to her. It’s clearly about her family. She never ever even sees these celebrity people.

I believe it’s her behind her Instagram  for at least the last 3 posts (since the last court hearing). Almost everybody in TeamCon resigned, she already told the truth and she has new representation in Court..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

This could also be about anyone. Like ANYONE. She never mentioned family at all. This makes me think it could be about Madonna. 

edit: she did say closest around you. It’s either her sister, mother or brother. Or all. It has to be her family! 

idk if her brother posted anything, so we can eliminate him

its either Lynne or JL (most likely JL, cause she posted the most)

17 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Okay so ...... Do we believe it's her now ?? Because I don't want think about a scenario where it's just a trick from team con to really convince us it's her and then take advantage of that and fool us again ....... The social media mystery has to be addressed once and for all ..... It seems like she did write that indeed , but I still have so many questions ....

This :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Like 1

I’m sorry guys but there’s no way to convince me it’s actually Britney writing

it’s the writing style that puts me off a bit 

All the emojis, capital letters… doesn’t sound like brit at all to me

I may be wrong but i just think it’s a tactic of  her team to make us believe it’s actually Britney behind her socials and therefore that it’s actually her when she posts those really questionable dancing videos

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Marisss said:

I may be wrong but i just think it’s a tactic of  her team to make us believe it’s actually Britney behind her socials and therefore that it’s actually her when she posts those really questionable dancing videos

Capital letter are emphasizing what she’s suing. This is the post with the least emojis. There’s no benefit for team con here, especially after it was rumored that she’ll have more access to her stuff + the internet now.

• Love 2

Brit does follow JL, so does Sam 🤔 So it might not be about her, no idea though. Even if her social media is managed, Sam’s isn’t. So why would he follow her if he knows she is corrupt? Doesn’t make sense. But what does? 🤦‍♂️

I see Sam Lutfi being extremely active on social media, thinking that she was “close” to him, can that be about him? I’ll never trust that guy.

I think Britney directed it to a single person because she says “I know you read it, and you know who you are”...

Thinking she bashed her mother on 23rd may be a sign. 

Idk.

Full Wendy mode is ON.

1 minute ago, _lebot said:

Capital letter are emphasizing what she’s suing. This is the post with the least emojis. There’s no benefit for team con here, especially after it was rumored that she’ll have more access to her stuff + the internet now.

Yeah I get your point

but I’m still not convinced. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

Quoting the insta post

"How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE … did you put your hand out when I was drowning ????"

She meany NOW, the interview was a year ago.

Seems she only has found her voice just now so we don’t know how long she’s been holding this in. Nobody knows who this is about except for Britney. If it was about JL, why would she still be following her? Especially if she had access/control to her account. 

I believe Britney is the one posting now! 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Marisss said:

lol and if it's her, does that change anything? No, because you can't make a case in court about a person's mental health/ life situation based on their social media account, no matter who's behind the posts. They can't use her posts/videos to prove anything lol.

At this point, the social media discussion is pointless to me. Plus, the public has got her back so they can't sway public opinions at this point, IF someone is purposefully editing her posts, or pretending to be her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The damage that this insta post has done to JL is massive. From the comments, Britney for sure now knows what she has done to her sister's  reputation and career.

My theory is that if she wasn't talking about JL, Britney would do another post/edit her post saying she is not talking about her sister.

So we will just have to wait a few days to see, if we don't get anything from Britney, its JL! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Marisss said:

Ok but questionable dance videos? You do realize it's actually her dancing in those vids right?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1