Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

2 hours ago, _lebot said:

... especially after it was rumored that sheโ€™ll have more access to her stuff + the internet now.

ย 

2 hours ago, offalyandroid said:

Yes hello Instagram It's me Britney, I want to reset my password x

ย 

Personally I kind of don't pay attention to her IG posts anymore for as long as Jamie owns it.ย I am not in any way trying to argue for people to believe it is her posting or not, I am not even saying I myself believe it is her posting or not, I take no stance but this: The LLC that owns the IG is in control of Jamie, i.e. Jamie is effectively in control of it. All they need to do at any point is send those documents to IG and they can reset the pw and lock out anyone else. Which is why as long as Jamie is the president of that LLC, I stay away from Britney's IG. Even if she has access to it and is currently posting.ย 

On a different and happier note though, whatever the case -ย they can't use her IG as evidence against her in court either because she is under a cship and because the LLC/Jamie owns the IG. The IG can only really influence public opinion at this point, which I think is already mostly strongly in support of Britney.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mangotango said:

ย 

Personally I kind of don't pay attention to her IG posts anymore for as long as Jamie owns it.ย I am not in any way trying to argue for people to believe it is her posting or not, I am not even saying I myself believe it is her posting or not, I take no stance but this: The LLC that owns the IG is in control of Jamie, i.e. Jamie is effectively in control of it. All they need to do at any point is send those documents to IG and they can reset the pw and lock out anyone else. Which is why as long as Jamie is the president of that LLC, I stay away from Britney's IG. Even if she has access to it and is currently posting.ย 

On a different and happier note though, whatever the case -ย they can't use her IG as evidence against her in court either because she is under a cship and because the LLC/Jamie owns the IG. The IG can only really influence public opinion at this point, which I think is already mostly strongly in support of Britney.

Instagram doesn't even reply or respond to people so I doubt him sending documents would even be looked at.

Just now, I love Britney said:

Instagram doesn't even reply or respond to people so I doubt him sending documents would even be looked at.

To regular people no, but for huge verified accounts, they do. And quickly. Saying that from experience having worked in social media management before.

46 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

I'm starting to question if any of you can read??ย she said those CLOSEST to her... ย how is sam lutfi, madonna "close" to her?ย and Felicia hasn't even been on the scene in years. it's about her family.

Be wary of others
The ones closest to youย ย 

Britney 2006

ย 

ย 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, MinakoS said:

I'm really curious,ย what happened to her IG? Why can she suddenly express herself like that?ย :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

she got a lawyer, and the cshipย never had a legal right to control whatย she couldย post. i think most of the cship had no legal basis and was lies and manipulation of Britney. nowย thereโ€™s law firm tearing it apartย โค๏ธ i think this is her first ever genuine unfiltered post, and weโ€™re going to see a lot moreย 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Marisss said:

Iโ€™m sorry guys but thereโ€™s no way to convince me itโ€™s actually Britney writing

ย itโ€™s the writing style that puts me off a bitย 

All the emojis, capital lettersโ€ฆ doesnโ€™t sound like britย at all to me

I may be wrong but i just think itโ€™s a tactic of ย her team to make us believe itโ€™s actually Britney behind her socials and therefore that itโ€™s actually her when she posts those really questionable dancing videos

As much i hate that type of writing because it looks childish and corny,cmonย its britney. Theย new britney, soccer corny mom queen. Accept it and move on yall. We should be thankful for what its happening right now. Shes expressing her anger and thoughts, smth that could not even happen some weeks/months/years ago. I know it looks too much and too good to be true ( im talking about her actually posting)ย consideringย what we are used to, but her freedom is near and her lawyer aint playing.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, ratsincats said:

she got a lawyer, and the cshipย never had a legal right to control whatย she couldย post. i think most of the cship had no legal basis and was lies and manipulation of Britney. nowย thereโ€™s law firm tearing it apartย โค๏ธ i think this is her first ever genuine unfiltered post, and weโ€™re going to see a lot moreย 

That is really really not true. It is 100% perfectly allowed for companies to own IG accounts that are in the name of a public person that is arguably a brand. Even when Britney is out of the cship, she can have a company own it - if it is used mainly as a way for the brand, it can even make sense. BUT, the difference then is that she could be the president and be in control of the IG, or appoint someone of her choosing. Currently, Jamie is the president. And it is 100% legal to have it like that. Not saying it is right, but it is legal.ย 

I don't know how the LLC was set up, but since Jamie was her conservator he did have he power to set up things like that. The way it can challenged is if Britney's lawyer can show that the cship should never have happened in the first place and/or possibly that Jamie was guilty of cship abuse. But we are not there yet, that will take while. Whichย  means, unless Jamieย voluntarily hands over the control to someone else, he remains the owner of the IG.

ETA: For anyone interested, you can look into the case of wedding dress designer Haley Paige vs. JLM Couture. The latter is the design house where Hayley housed her brand. When she decided to leave them to start a new brand on her own, they took over control of her IG because they claimed it was a brand account - which they still ownedย  - and thus it belonged to them. Because of the matter still pending, Hayley is effectively locked out of her own IG account and is not allowed to even user own name publicly, on any other social media or in business matters. It is effed up, but perfectly legal.ย 

• Like 2

If you have been silenced and portrayed crazy by many in your life. You would be angry as well. Before she feared the ramifications of her actions. Now she hasย hope and has every right to unleash her pain and anger. The years of abuse, silencing, controlโ€ฆand seeing the ones she loved be the abusers. I would be so insanely angry myself. Shes not crazy. Shes human. I am sad for her. Years of this cruelty by people she loved. Years lost without her freedom , time with her own children. Shes everyones meal ticket. Its horrible what money does to many. More will come out. The ones who controlled her will again try to call her bluff. Yet these monsters controlled her narrative andย in a dangerous abusive way to silence her. I only hope for a good life for Britney and she can find some sort of peace. Freedom for Britney. I am sad for her , yet happy she now has a lawyer, hope and a fighting chance at a much better life. Freebritney!!!

• Like 3