Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

5 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

Interesting how she is direct in court but vague on insta. I feel this is Jamie, lou or jodi deflecting the attention

Exactly. In court she is straight to the point. On Instagram she is allusive, as if it was her team trying to instrumentalize her without being too obvious. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, glovedgeek said:

Brit does follow JL, so does Sam 🤔 So it might not be about her, no idea though. Even if her social media is managed, Sam’s isn’t. So why would he follow her if he knows she is corrupt? Doesn’t make sense. But what does? 🤦‍♂️

I see Sam Lutfi being extremely active on social media, thinking that she was “close” to him, can that be about him? I’ll never trust that guy.

I think Britney directed it to a single person because she says “I know you read it, and you know who you are”...

Thinking she bashed her mother on 23rd may be a sign. 

Idk.

Full Wendy mode is ON.

I mean, I also follow Jamie Lynn even though I know she’s corrupt lol.

Maybe it is Lutfi though? I forgot about him and it wouldn’t be the first time Team Con responded to him via Britney’s IG captions.

• Love 2

I wonder what is going on with her Instagram. It’s still Cassie writing the posts because it’s written in the same format with the !!!! And 💋 but I wonder if for once they realise they aren’t getting away with the bs posts. Now perhaps they are posting around what Britney’s asking to be posted. I hope so. It’s refreshing to see REAL posts not making her look crazy.