Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

3 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

It's not about a lot of people, it's about her family. The people CLOSEST to her... not entertainment acquaintances like Madonna or Justin. She could give a flying hoot about Justin, now come on

I don't think it's about Madonna or Justin, although Justinย was more than an entertainment acquaintance. He was basically the love of her life, or at least she believed him to be. He hurt her the most deeply she had probably ever been hurt up until that time in her life :(

But I just noticed a lot of people who were close to herย commenting on the situation lately.ย Everyone keeps saying it's directed at Jamie Lynn, but I thinkย it's directed at more than one person.ย 

hmmmโ€ฆ.ย did Cassie finally realize the conservatorship is sinking and sheโ€™s now decided to workย for Brit instead of TeamCon in hopes of keeping her paycheck?

ย 

The Instagram post says โ€œthe people close to herโ€

Britney hasnโ€™t been real close with many other celebs. Justin is like the only celeb that falls into that category and even thatโ€™d be a stretch because itโ€™s been a LONG time.

I think sheโ€™s angry and pissed at her family. And it sure seems specifically like JL.

Yes, I think we can now safely say it was her who wrote this post. ๐Ÿ˜€ I believe until know it has been a mix of her and Cassieโ€™s posts, but it really looks like the rules around her Instagram have been changedย around the time she met Rosengart who most likely explained to her her rights.

ย 

I do believe she wrote the post with #freebritney hashtag as well and I suspect she was also behind the now changed maid post as well as the post of her and Sam hiking and her talking about him looking like dad.

Cassie may have chosen/created the images, but the texts were her. Canโ€™t wait where we go from here. ๐Ÿ˜€

I do believe Britney refers to all the posts and comments by Jamie Lynn and Lynne since June 23, but the posts they posted after her second hearing were just the last straw.

According to NewYorker article she writes most of her captions and selects the images andย CrowdSurf posts her content unless she wants them postย something about the conservatorship or content that is considered legally sensitive.

What has changed is that she has finally a new lawyer who is actually on her side, Jodi has publicly said she is working towards ending the conservatorship, Lou Taylor and her manager are gone and who knows what kind of discussions are taking place between Jamieโ€™s lawyer Vivian and Britneyโ€™s lawyer Rosengart behind the scenes.

I donโ€™t know the details about the contracts and ownership/copyrightย issues around Britneyโ€™s account.ย I believe that one could make a case that it is illegal to pretend to be someone without their consent. I assumeย Britney still has her 1st amendment right for free speech โ€“ even though Ingham told her that she shouldnโ€™t say anything about her situation.

Thereโ€™s also a chance that the actual contracts regarding Britneyโ€™s Instagram didnโ€™t take into account that she would hire her own lawyer and would stop believing Ingham & co. So itโ€™s possible there areย no legal grounds to prevent Britney to say her truth or deciding what will be posted on her Instagram โ€“ and now she knows it too, thanks to her new lawyer.

As Britneyโ€™s lawyer Rosengart can demand CrowdSurf post everything Britney writes, uncensored.

• Love 8